Shinawatra in the South Stand.

peoffrey said:
Gary James said:
peoffrey said:
Hopefully that City myth that his personal connections got us sold to Sheikh Mansour wasn't fuelling hugs and photos last night. The Abu Dhabi Group had been looking at a Premiership Club for a while and Garry Cook's presentation won them over. It'll be interesting to see whether that gaffe prone former Chief Exec will ever have to sit with the Fans one day! Although not with Thaksin by all accounts.

GC was key figure in selling City, but mustn't forget who brought him in either.

You could argue Cook's continued gaffes and inability to deal with the press far outweigh his sale of City in terms of good / bad. City were more sellable than other Clubs because of the Stadium already being in place. Being desperate to sell because of Thaksin's personal situation also helped...

I'm not fan of Garry Cook (or, more to the point, the idea that he was some sort of genius and lived his life only to make things better for City fans) but I wouldn't be placing him in anywhere near the same bracket as Thaksin.

Give me 100 Garry Cook's over one of that prick. An insult to Cook to compare the impact of the two at City. One was an over hyped bloke who probably did alright at his job but had a ridiculous reputation amongst some fans and was a bit of a bullshitter and gaff maker. The other was a complete twat who fucked this club and associated it with stuff no football club should ever be associated with.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
peoffrey said:
Gary James said:
GC was key figure in selling City, but mustn't forget who brought him in either.

You could argue Cook's continued gaffes and inability to deal with the press far outweigh his sale of City in terms of good / bad. City were more sellable than other Clubs because of the Stadium already being in place. Being desperate to sell because of Thaksin's personal situation also helped...

I'm not fan of Garry Cook (or, more to the point, the idea that he was some sort of genius and lived his life only to make things better for City fans) but I wouldn't be placing him in anywhere near the same bracket as Thaksin.

Give me 100 Garry Cook's over one of that prick. An insult to Cook to compare the impact of the two at City. One was an over hyped bloke who probably did alright at his job but had a ridiculous reputation amongst some fans and was a bit of a bullshitter and gaff maker. The other was a complete twat who fucked this club and associated it with stuff no football club should ever be associated with.

Listen, he might be a mass murderer, but he's our mass murderer.

*Platinum*

whyalwaysLee said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
peoffrey said:

Listen, he might be a mass murderer, but he's our mass murderer.

*Platinum*
Ha Ha Ha!!! Fuckin Lol :-)

Show me a rich man & I'll show you the blood on his hands!!! I judge Frank purely on what I saw of him and for what he did for MCFC. So what if he executed, drug dealers, sex tourists and gangsters, show me which government hasn't in the past or present........

How dya think the Queen's family came to power and gained their riches, by asking people politely to donate to their coffers and allow them to rule over them?

Frank's OK with me.....................

I wrote this when he was exposed as a con merchant.
TO suspicious minds/Elvis.

Were caught in this crap
Franks been caught out
Is it now time to sell man city?

Why cant you see
What harm youre doing franky
When you wreckin' dreams of the fans at city

We cant go on together
With suspicious thais
And we cant build our dreams
with all this bullshit and lies

So, if you aint got the dough
don't leave this club on skid row
Have you conned us all with false promise and lies?

Here we go again
back where we've already been

Cant you see these fans are real
Im crying
[i'm dying]

We cant go on together
With suspicious thais
And be cant build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Oh let our club great survive
i dont want no free noodles from thais
Lets not let this good club die

We can't go on together
With suspicious thais

with this farce in our minds.

bluemoon risin' said:

Were caught in this crap
Franks been caught out

Why cant you see

We cant go on together
With suspicious thais

Here we go again

Im crying
[i'm dying]

We cant go on together
With suspicious thais
On suspicious minds

We can't go on together
With suspicious thais

FFS Please dont give up your day job. The door is that way >>>>>>

BluePurgatory said:
bluemoon risin' said:

Were caught in this crap
Franks been caught out

Why cant you see

We cant go on together
With suspicious thais

Here we go again

Im crying
[i'm dying]

We cant go on together
With suspicious thais
On suspicious minds

We can't go on together
With suspicious thais

FFS Please dont give up your day job. The door is that way >>>>>>
And don't forget to collect your coat on the way out!!

HorshamBlue said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
Thaksin and his daughter (I think it was his daughter, if not well played Frank) sat a row in front of me in 121, couldn't believe my eyes. He was getting mobbed but was absolutely brilliant chatting away and was happy to oblige to having his photo taken 5000 times. Then half hour into the game a rag who was't with him but sat next to him was thrown out cause his red Utd shirt was hanging out of his coat. It started going off a bit but glad to see Thaksin see the funny side, it must have got a bit scary for him. Was Shinawatra on tv tonight? it would be good to see that rag.
article-2137519-12D94483000005DC-245_634x407.jpg

Who's who?

I'm stood right infront of Shinawatra, I got him doing the Poznan when Vinnie scored, he seemed to love every minute of it.

fy6blue said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
graham1312 said:
thank you very much for posting the picture , my wife is thai and thaksin is a hero of hers when we saw him before the game i tried to get a photo of him and the wife on my phone but due to everybody else trying as well my hand got pushed at the crucial moment resulting in me taking a photo of the roof of the cocourse
My Pleasure.

Am i the first to spot a camel toe?

I am the lad in the suit and one question, why where you looking at my crotch?;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.