Shinawatra in the South Stand.

HorshamBlue said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
Thaksin and his daughter (I think it was his daughter, if not well played Frank) sat a row in front of me in 121, couldn't believe my eyes. He was getting mobbed but was absolutely brilliant chatting away and was happy to oblige to having his photo taken 5000 times. Then half hour into the game a rag who was't with him but sat next to him was thrown out cause his red Utd shirt was hanging out of his coat. It started going off a bit but glad to see Thaksin see the funny side, it must have got a bit scary for him. Was Shinawatra on tv tonight? it would be good to see that rag.
article-2137519-12D94483000005DC-245_634x407.jpg

Who's who?

Brilliant pic.

Good old Doctor Death.

13421217.jpg

EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg

lol at the once a blue always a blue and at the nazi salute and dictator in the same pic. I honestly believe ADUG would have bought us regardless they were looking to buy and wardle was obviously desperate to sell (which is why he sold to such an unsuitable owner) its funny though that you go from owner to sitting in the south stand, fair play to him for coming but thats the only thing i'll give him credit for if what PB says is true. wonder if the current owners knew he was coming they always seemed to see him as an embarrasment and even removed him as a director when he still owned 10%

One of my lad's who has a season ticket in the South Stand texted me before the game to say he was sat near Frank.....I thought he was taking the piss until he sent me a pic!....

uwe said:
mammutly said:
The cookie monster said:
Without that slimey fucker as you say...we wouldnt be top of the league!

Bollox.

Because of that slimey fucker we almost went into administration. He robbed the club blind.
i really believe that without frankie we would not be where we are now.he probably only got involved for his own benefit ,but..our profile was raised,the journey started ,would our wonderful owners have looked at us without his input? i have no idea but i`ll never forget the initial thrill when he took over.I also know how close he took us to going bust,he was using us for his own agenda but without him getting involved i think we would be another everton facing a slow long demise .
Thaksin nearly ruined us. However, he saw something in Garry Cook to get him on board. Garry Cook, amongst others, we're the huge catalysts in getting hold of Sheikh Mansour (indirectly). So in some way we do have Frank to thank!

cleavers said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
article-2137519-12D94483000005DC-245_634x407.jpg

Despite all the myths about how he did this and that for us and sold us to the Sheikh (which I hope Gary James' book will finally banish) you have to hand it to the wily old rascal. That took some balls.
Is that Adam Johnson just behind and to the right of him ?
And Peter Swales just to the right of him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.