Shinawatra in the South Stand.

EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg

There's a professional-taken photo of your lad in the Mail:

article-2137519-12D938CC000005DC-57_634x428.jpg

Actually I don’t want to give any comment in this thread. But I do now just because of my thought why he wanted to be there.
He went to Manchester by his personal plane instead of spending his time doing something more important or making money somewhere and against the odd goes to the match without secured ticket in hand neither looked welcome by the club and some supporters there.
As far as I know he managed to buy tickets in front of stadium and sat among City supporters to enjoy the game regardless of his security and his ex-PM ego. From heaven to earth from director box to South Stand, it is not look any good for his image or publicity at all unless he wanted to be UK PM.
He might love City and as someone already put it right “once a blue always a blue”

Leyth Blue said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg
The guy behind seems to have mistook the game for an NF rally!!

We just started singing Blue moon and just put my phone away after taking picture of Frank, timing of pictures just impeccable, make me look a tool.

Chairman Wesker said:
For taking us over improving us as a club then selling us to the best owners in the world when he could have sold to Americans and another bid for more. How does that make him a villainin football terms? to you miserable pricks he may aswell of sold us to another bunch of yanks! Fuck him? FUCK YOU!

On 14 January 2003, Thaksin launched a campaign to rid "every square inch of the country" of drugs in three months. It consisted of changing the punishment policy for drug addicts, setting provincial arrest and seizure targets including "blacklists", awarding government officials for achieving targets and threatening punishment for those who failed to make the quota, targeting dealers, and "ruthless" implementation. In the first three months, Human Rights Watch reports that 2,275 people were killed.

Lovely man!

Someone had to wipe away the fragmented ownership and shareholding structure that had held us back and denied us significant investment for so long

Franky did that and the path was clear for a major investor.

I am therefore forever grateful cos for the above reason no Franky = no Sheikh Mansour.

And great to see him at the game lol

whyalwaysLee said:
Chairman Wesker said:
For taking us over improving us as a club then selling us to the best owners in the world when he could have sold to Americans and another bid for more. How does that make him a villainin football terms? to you miserable pricks he may aswell of sold us to another bunch of yanks! Fuck him? FUCK YOU!

On 14 January 2003, Thaksin launched a campaign to rid "every square inch of the country" of drugs in three months. It consisted of changing the punishment policy for drug addicts, setting provincial arrest and seizure targets including "blacklists", awarding government officials for achieving targets and threatening punishment for those who failed to make the quota, targeting dealers, and "ruthless" implementation. In the first three months, Human Rights Watch reports that 2,275 people were killed.

Lovely man!

Sounds fair enough to me. Shame our own government don't deal with drug dealers in the same way ;)

fy6blue said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
graham1312 said:
thank you very much for posting the picture , my wife is thai and thaksin is a hero of hers when we saw him before the game i tried to get a photo of him and the wife on my phone but due to everybody else trying as well my hand got pushed at the crucial moment resulting in me taking a photo of the roof of the cocourse
My Pleasure.

Am i the first to spot a camel toe?

You were checking out a young boys crotch? You really shouldn't be posting things like that on here.

Who put the Nazi bastard John Terry in a City shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.