Shinawatra in the South Stand.

EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg

Hitler in the background

No matter what your thoughts are on him as an owner or as a person, him turning up and getting himself a ticket in the SS is one of the maddest, funniest and bizzare things I have ever come accross at a football match. Took some balls too if what we have read is true.

It's been making me laugh the thought of this all day, weather you want to view him in a positive (like myself) or negative light, he was around in one of the most important period's in the clubs history and he's quite clearly still got an affection for the club.

Well in Frank

and none of this would have been happening without him despite what he did or didnt do.

He was sat just to the right of us and the best moment was when Mickey Francis (who has a season ticket down there) got his picture taken with him. Who says crime doesn’t pay what a pair the hardest City football hooligan ever and an ex dictator true blues are celeb list is endless

The rags have Matthew (I never touch that boy) Kelly of course

RACHACE said:
No matter what your thoughts are on him as an owner or as a person, him turning up and getting himself a ticket in the SS is one of the maddest, funniest and bizzare things I have ever come accross at a football match. Took some balls too if what we have read is true.

This

We will never ever really know how much his political status helped to sell city to our owners but lets be honest be it luck or be it by design because he had the best interest of the club at heart - the very fact he turned up and sat amongst the great unwashed must be indicative that he has some feeling towards our club

RACHACE said:
Couldn't agree more. It could probably only happen at City.

Despite him being a psycotic, murdering dictator who bought our club as a publicity stunt and took us to the verge of bankruptcy!..I can't bring myself to hate him. There's just something endearing about his cartoon features and his wacky personality. :)
Seeing a former head of state going mental when Vinny scored then calmly going for a piss in the smokers toilet at half time is probably the most surreal things i've ever seen!

....I hope he wasn't working undercover for showsec! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.