Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
daveduke67 said:
Rascal said:
People with my illness who live in Denmark are sent to the Dead Sea for 2 months as it is proven bathing in the waters helps allieviate the symptoms.

Doing this would have worked out cheaper for the NHS than keeping me in hospital for the last 21 days @ £500 per day.

Unfortunatly the good people of this nation would see it as I would be getting a free holiday on the state.

You learn something everyday. Senility can be treated by salty water.

:-P

You have to have someone on hand to bring them back to shore,as they forget otherwise,and would stay at sea forever.

Rascal, it's your round you tight git. Rascal? Rascal? Where is he?

Last time I saw him he was bobbing about in the sea.

Did you bring him in?

No, I thought you did?

Did I fuck I was shagging that bird from Cleethorpes with the motablity scooter.

Fuck! He's still out there. We should leave these comfy chairs in this lovely bar and go and get him.

Oh bollocks to him. At least he won't sink.

That's a point. Same again?

exileindevon said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
What if she booked the holiday when she had a job working for a holiday company and then got made redundant when the holiday company she worked for went bust,but was covered by ABTA?
Would you not take a holiday you had already paid for?
Jesus!!! There's a lot of "if's & ands" in there. Can't you just accept the fact that a lot of people in this country are working the system and have chosen unemployment/sick as their lifestyle? Of course there are plenty of deserving cases out there and it's wrong to label somebody who is between jobs as a parasite. The system needs a complete overhauling. A neighbour of mine, who was long-term unemployed, told me he'd love to have a job but there's nothing out there. I told him we were taking on more staff for the warehouse and he would clear just short of £300 for a 40 hour week. After a bit of thought, he said "I've just worked out that if I take that job, I'll be working for about £40 a week once my benefits stop." I told him there's usually overtime available, so he could clear 400-450 if he wanted to. He thought for another short while then just said "Nah, fuck that, I'd have no life".
where do you work
At the time (I'm not there now) it was dunlop at stakehill industrial estate in middleton. It was shiftwork ( 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 ) monday-friday.

The cookie monster said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
stonerblue said:
So my wife, who has taken redundancy after working all her adult life and will soon be claiming disability benefits, should not be 'allowed' to leave the country?

If she didn't receive these payments would she still be able to go abroad?
Whats that got to do with anything.

Do you begrudge disabled people going abroad even if its payed out of their benefits?

I'm not sure........just thinking that if they can afford to go abroad on holiday through benefits they are being paid to much. Some people who work all the hours god sends can't afford to go on holiday abroad

daveduke67 said:
daveduke67 said:
You learn something everyday. Senility can be treated by salty water.

:-P

You have to have someone on hand to bring them back to shore,as they forget otherwise,and would stay at sea forever.

Rascal, it's your round you tight git. Rascal? Rascal? Where is he?

Last time I saw him he was bobbing about in the sea.

Did you bring him in?

No, I thought you did?

Did I fuck I was shagging that bird from Cleethorpes with the motablity scooter.

Fuck! He's still out there. We should leave these comfy chairs in this lovely bar and go and get him.

Oh bollocks to him. At least he won't sink.

That's a point. Same again?

PMSL

Rascal said:
People with my illness who live in Denmark are sent to the Dead Sea for 2 months as it is proven bathing in the waters helps allieviate the symptoms.

Doing this would have worked out cheaper for the NHS than keeping me in hospital for the last 21 days @ £500 per day.

Unfortunatly the good people of this nation would see it as I would be getting a free holiday on the state.

Spot on.

People who don't have jobs and/or are ill should have exactly the same rights as every other human being. My apologies for having such radical views.

Anyone who disagrees can eat a dick.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Rascal said:

Spot on.

People who don't have jobs and/or are ill should have exactly the same rights as every other human being. My apologies for having such radical views.

[bigimg]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/applause.gif[/bigimg]

TheMightyQuinn said:
Rascal said:

Spot on.

I thought meat was murder you hypocrite

TheMightyQuinn said:
Rascal said:

Spot on.

Some of us have spent nine pages trying to justify this seemingly revolutionary concept,but it seems that a lot of villages must have given their idiots the day off today.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Rascal said:

Spot on.

It is but provided that the morons eat each others dicks, as I'm sure they would, I've no problems with that.

These threads are always exactly the same, right down to the last post. I'm amazed they even get past 1 page anymore to be honest.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Spot on.

It is but provided that the morons eat each others dicks, as I'm sure they would, I've no problems with that.

These threads are always exactly the same, right down to the last post. I'm amazed they even get past 1 page anymore to be honest.

Everyone likes to repeat themselves over and over again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.