Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

glen quagmire said:
You see we could not get that from your OP, therefore you left it open to become a 'hate against everybody on benifits' thread.

Answer me this.

Would you (or your mate) be happy to see somebody go on holiday because they we on sick due to a bullet in the head?

Stan, i would be happy to see any fucker get a few days away from this shitehole island. Are you offering?[/quote]

This is a real situation, although in the US. A disabled fella who had been shot in the head. Got lots of sympathy from everybody in the bar.

Later in the night I asked him how it happened.

he was pissed and cleaning his gun, it went off and he shot himself.

Does he still get to go on holiday?

LittleStan said:
glen quagmire said:
You see we could not get that from your OP, therefore you left it open to become a 'hate against everybody on benifits' thread.

Answer me this.

Would you (or your mate) be happy to see somebody go on holiday because they we on sick due to a bullet in the head?

Stan, i would be happy to see any fucker get a few days away from this shitehole island. Are you offering?

This is a real situation, although in the US. A disabled fella who had been shot in the head. Got lots of sympathy from everybody in the bar.

Does he still get to go on holiday?[/quote]

No.

Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

I have a terminal illness and rely on my family to help me have a reasonable lifestyle which fortunately they do willingly , I've worked most of my adult life but am unable to do so now . Yet some of the thick morons here are saying I should not be allowed to leave the country for a little respite in the time I have left . I would never wish illness on another human but if one of you fascist gobshites were to spend one day in my pain ridden shoes then I'm sure your attitudes might change . To many of you spend far too much time with your heads up your backsides to actually see what is going on in the real world .

LittleStan said:
glen quagmire said:

Answer me this.

Stan, i would be happy to see any fucker get a few days away from this shitehole island. Are you offering?

I am sorry Stan,but I am with the OP on this.
Any bonkers sherman who cleans his gun whilst pissed does not deserve a holiday.
He probably doesn't have a passport anyway.
And if he did,he would look fuck all like his picture after the gun went off.

LittleStan said:
glen quagmire said:

Answer me this.

He was American. Therefore there'd be no brain damage as the bullet would have missed his brain by five feet.

Nothing wrong with him other than a scar resembling an anus on his head . Which would be appropriate for a man who shot himself.

stonerblue said:
As has been mentioned already, people recieve lots of different benefits for lots of different reasons.
Those that have never worked and get job seekers probably can't even afford the price of a passport, never mind a holiday. If they could save enough for a week in Spain then good luck to them.

Those that fiddle the social are the ones we all get indignant about, and undersatndably so as they're taking the piss out of the taxpayer.

Those that can't work due to illness need a holiday. The feelgood factor probably boosts their overall situation, improves health and relieves strain (and cost) on the nhs.

In my wifes case, she has paid into the system for 20 years (well over £100 a week. you do the sums). You are not 'paying for her to doss on a beach'. She's done her bit for the welfare system and should be able to do whatever she likes with any money the system gives her.
Well said mate.

kinkysleftfoot said:
No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

But she's classed as disabled, not fit to work, so by your logic disabled people should be punished rather than be given help by the state.
I'm quite new to bluemoon but the 'I'm alright Jack' attitude and far right views by a lot of members knocks me sick and I'm seriously beginning to question what I'm doing here.

[/quote]
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
LittleStan said:
glen quagmire said:

Answer me this.

Does he still get to go on holiday?

I am sorry Stan,but I am with the OP on this.
Any bonkers sherman who cleans his gun whilst pissed does not deserve a holiday.
He probably doesn't have a passport anyway.
And if he did,he would look fuck all like his picture after the gun went off.[/quote]

And that is my point, everybody in the bar had sympathy for him because they 'assumed' he had been shot, when in-fact he was a knob.

The OP made a statement that leaned towards a certain conclusion that the woman was a cheat and then lead onto the weekly 'kill everybody on benefits' thread.

Would anybody on here stop a disable solider from going on holiday? Absolutely not, but they are happy to job to conclusions about somebody else.

Stood in The South Stand said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

I'm quite new to bluemoon but the 'I'm alright Jack' attitude and far right views by a lot of members knocks me sick and I'm seriously beginning to question what I'm doing here.

Don't worry mate - I think that every morning when I log on.
But my carer says it helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.