Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

WTF have I started?! Lol! Tin hat well and truly on.

On a serious note. I totally agree that we should give it the Rags, the Scousers(not Everton fans), Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa and Forest fans. But I think we need to show a bit of humility, but still celebrate the treble and winning the CL when it comes the likes of Fulham, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham, Luton and Brentford fans.

Can I just repeat. We need to fucking give it to the Liverpool fans in particular, United fans, Arsenal fans. And to the European and CL chant fans, Chelsea, Villa and Forest.

WTF have I started?! Lol! Tin hat well and truly on.

On a serious note. I totally agree that we should give it the Rags, the Scousers(not Everton fans), Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa and Forest fans. But I think we need to show a bit of humility, but still celebrate the treble and winning the CL when it comes the likes of Fulham, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham, Luton and Brentford fans.

Can I just repeat. We need to fucking give it to the Liverpool fans in particular, United fans, Arsenal fans. And to the European and CL chant fans, Chelsea, Villa and Forest.
Naa especially Everton, don’t care if they’ve never won it. I fuckin hate Everton and their fans. Wankers

I'd absolutely snap your hand off for a Premier League, Champions League and League Cup 'treble' this season though. That's what Psychedelic Casual was posting about - their other treble is definitely a brilliant achievement (even if the European cup was significantly easier to win back then).
I get what you’re saying and so would I, however in terms of prestige and bragging rights, it simply isn’t the same.

Not what I said, it is and always will be mickey mouse compared to the 3 we’ve just won.

Nonsense. There's nothing Mickey Mouse about winning 3 trophies in 1 season:

League, League Cup and European Cup
UEFA Cup, FA Cup and League Cup.

You may as well add our Doubles and Trebles then as Mickey Mouse:

European Cup Winners Cup and League Cup - Plastic
League and League Cup (3 times) - Plastic
League, League Cup and FA Cup Treble - Plastic

League, League Cup and FA Cup Treble - Plasti

League, League Cup and FA Cup Treble - Plastic
I’m merely talking about the comparison to the proper treble.

They’re all Mickey Mouse by comparison alone, this isn’t to say the trophies in their own right aren’t worth winning.

Why are we so elated about last season and United fans equally gutted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.