Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

I say give him 1 more year to prove his worth no matter what.

We're in it for the long term, not short.

He and Platt going to watch players like Hazard tells me he is learning and knows exactly where he wants to improve the team.

He bringing in Pizarro also tells me he knows that we lack creativity in midfield, which I fully expect him to address in the summer.

We are a work in progress. I fully believe that next year we will be a different monster.

If he's sacked, bring in Jurgen Klopp. No Mourinho for me. He's a vile human being and his behaviour is worse than Balotelli's.

This is the first time I've been thinking he is not the man for the job...

Champions League
Got the full backs wrong in both games V Napoli... I know we got 10 points but 6 came against Villareal(that are fighting relegation this season) and 3 against Bayern reserves.

The league
No one can prove to me that the rags have a better squad... getting his tactics wrong against WBA, Everton.

I KNOW MOURINHO WOULD WIN THE LEAGUE WITH THIS SQUAD!

Can Mancini win it next year? I'm unsure.

I think the majority of you are being incredibly harsh on Mancini.

Your team has never been anywhere near as close as you are now to win the title. Yes, you've had a few hundred mill pumped in to get you where you are but that doesn't mean success should be instant.

People keep referring to Mourinho @ Chelsea and how he made the step from top 4 to Champions fairly quickly but what you seem to be forgetting is that as I've said, Chelsea were already top 4 material. You weren't.

You've made brilliant progress. Yes, you've stumbled of late and at the moment it may seem to you that this title is wrapped up but it aint over just yet. And, even if it is. There's always next year.

The thing with Mancini is that the position he is in (and whoever else would be in managing City nowadays) is under massive pressure. I think he's handled it very well. Just because this isn't the greatest United team yet you are still only 2nd to them should not mean Mancini should be ousted. I've said time and time again that United have the knack of winning games when not playing their best and that is something which comes with time.

Consistency is exactly what your club needs. Whilst I think Mourinho is the mustard, he would want money to overhaul in certain areas. Next year, under Mancini, you will be in an even better position to win the league than you were at the start of this season. You were never going to keep up the scintillating form you had at the beginning of the season. No team ever does that. All teams go through a bad patch and unfortunately yours is coming at the wrong time but problems as such will iron themselves out over time.

I'm certain that with Mancini still at the helm at the beginning of next season with one or two additions (wingers a must!!) you will be in a better chance to challenge.

I think some of you need to remember where you all were 5 or 10 years back instead of coming across all infuriated and pissed off because you've blown your first ever real chance of winning the league. Your first ever real chance. IT WONT BE YOUR LAST EVER CHANCE!

Plus, this season isn't over yet. If there was any team in United's run in (other than yourselves) who I fel could be the banana skin for them - it was Blackburn.

FFS, keep the faith man. Think yourself lucky you're not getting beat to Notts County et al and scoring less than a goal a game down in League One.

You should be grateful of the position you are in and Mancini has played a massive part in getting you there.

sjk2008 said:

Your team has never been anywhere near as close as you are now to win the title. Yes, you've had a few hundred mill pumped in to get you where you are but that doesn't mean success should be instant.

People keep referring to Mourinho @ Chelsea and how he made the step from top 4 to Champions fairly quickly but what you seem to be forgetting is that as I've said, Chelsea were already top 4 material. You weren't.

You've made brilliant progress. Yes, you've stumbled of late and at the moment it may seem to you that this title is wrapped up but it aint over just yet. And, even if it is. There's always next year.

The thing with Mancini is that the position he is in (and whoever else would be in managing City nowadays) is under massive pressure. I think he's handled it very well. Just because this isn't the greatest United team yet you are still only 2nd to them should not mean Mancini should be ousted. I've said time and time again that United have the knack of winning games when not playing their best and that is something which comes with time.

Consistency is exactly what your club needs. Whilst I think Mourinho is the mustard, he would want money to overhaul in certain areas. Next year, under Mancini, you will be in an even better position to win the league than you were at the start of this season. You were never going to keep up the scintillating form you had at the beginning of the season. No team ever does that. All teams go through a bad patch and unfortunately yours is coming at the wrong time but problems as such will iron themselves out over time.

I'm certain that with Mancini still at the helm at the beginning of next season with one or two additions (wingers a must!!) you will be in a better chance to challenge.

I think some of you need to remember where you all were 5 or 10 years back instead of coming across all infuriated and pissed off because you've blown your first ever real chance of winning the league. Your first ever real chance. IT WONT BE YOUR LAST EVER CHANCE!

Plus, this season isn't over yet. If there was any team in United's run in (other than yourselves) who I fel could be the banana skin for them - it was Blackburn.

FFS, keep the faith man. Think yourself lucky you're not getting beat to Notts County et al and scoring less than a goal a game down in League One.

You should be grateful of the position you are in and Mancini has played a massive part in getting you there.
Brilliant post. Hopefully some other blues see what this neutral fan does.

Jumanji said:
sjk2008 said:

Neutral my arse.

sjk2008 said:

Amen. Great perspective from somebody stepping back and looking at the big picture.

hgblue said:
Jumanji said:
sjk2008 said:

Neutral my arse.

What the fuck are you whinging about now? Get a fucking grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.