Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

YES we should keep him, we could still win the league dont forget tho it looks unlikely,lets hope if we dont the manager/players have learnt why ?
oh i dont buy into the players being exhausted either, looking at the training it doesnt look like they are being pushed hard (should be fit by now)!! and the boss should know if they need resting even from training ?

Pre Mancini Sunderland would have won 1-3. Ok we drew 3-3, and at this stage of the season disappointing but Mancini is the key to the future. Its a long term project, he's our manger for christ sake, show some appreciation, trust in him and back him up, come what may.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pre Mancini Sunderland would have won 1-3. Ok we drew 3-3, and at this stage of the season disappointing but Mancini is the key to the future. Its a long term project, he's our manger for christ sake, show some appreciation, trust in him and back him up, come what may.

With Mourinho we wouldn't have been 3-1 down in the first place.

And we have never lost to them at the Etihad so to say that pre Mancini we would have lost is ludicrous. With our quality we should be beating these types at home comfortably.

Keep RM, he'll get there but with more class than Mourinho and a lot more than some on here deserve.

No,he's done nothing extraordinary,certainly nothing many of his peers could not have done.Taking everything into account,we have underachieved this season.

Apparently LONG TERM is the Holy Grail.

Ergo: Find a donkey, put it in charge of a football team. Let the donkey stay no matter how bad it is as a manager. If the donkey just stays long enough, success will come.

Just to be clear: I am not calling Mancini a donkey, I am merely reflecting on the "long term is key" mantra a lot of people seem to repeat 253 times before they fall asleep.

FantasyIreland said:
No,he's done nothing extraordinary,certainly nothing many of his peers could not have done.Taking everything into account,we have underachieved this season.
I don't think we underachieved anything. People often forget how difficult it is for a team to break into the top four and remain there the following season. The fact we are now firmly established in the top four is a testimony to Mancini's credentials. We've been more consistent than we've ever been in the past 44 years. We got 10 points in our European group stages, which in any other year would've been enough to see us go through. We have enough points right now to continue sitting in first place, if it had been any other year. This year is certainly a strange one. No matter how many wins we got and how many points we accumulated, United kept outplaying us. But this isn't going to last for too long. I imagine if we weren't in second place right now, you wouldn't be as critical of Mancini as you currently are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.