should we sing for hughesy next week

It was Hughes buddies that got him sacked. I will never forgive the humiliation we suffered from results against Hull and Burnley

blue1969 said:
It was Hughes buddies that got him sacked. I will never forgive the humiliation we suffered from results against Hull and Burnley

yes the draw with hull was terrible, nearly as bad as the loss once bob took over.

deserves a bit of respect from us, but lets not go too far. a clap and a cheer, leave it at that.

before the takeover when he wasnt out of his depth and without the pressure he signed some very good players for us like Kompany.

what a shit idea, you are all a disgrace, mongs. you all deserve to be utd fans. ive had it with the of you

plattlane01 said:
what a shit idea, you are all a disgrace, mongs. you all deserve to be utd fans. ive had it with the of you
Well OTT but he's got a point.

What did we win under Hughes? Nothing, so why clap or cheer him, yeah he is a decent bloke but that alone does not deserve an ovation from us, oh and he was paid handsomely for the privilege.

plattlane01 said:

hang on hang on, dont say ALL a disgrace, its my thread and it should be me that you are mad with, i dont just make these wums up for everyone to get it in the neck.
not bloody fair.

cleavers said:
citykev28 said:
how much of a kick in the teeth would it be for mancini?
That'll encourage a few then.....

Anyone who pays £49 for a ticket to sing for the other teams manager, even once, needs to take a closer look at their support of Manchester City.
bang on!
what a fuckin pathetic post! Lets get behind our opponents manager and undermine our own while were at it, oh and show our players, the media scum and the rest of the football world what a bunch of sad fuckin mard arse twats we really can be!
Never read as much utter shite in one small paragraph in all my life. Go watch the rags or liverpool you utter fuckin fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.