should we sing for hughesy next week

joe salford said:
cleavers said:
That'll encourage a few then.....

Anyone who pays £49 for a ticket to sing for the other teams manager, even once, needs to take a closer look at their support of Manchester City.
bang on!
what a fuckin pathetic post! Lets get behind our opponents manager and undermine our own while were at it, oh and show our players, the media scum and the rest of the football world what a bunch of sad fuckin mard arse twats we really can be!
Never read as much utter shite in one small paragraph in all my life. Go watch the rags or liverpool you utter fuckin fool.

neither have i.

de niro said:
he did wonders for us considering the state the club were in when he took over.

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

Think its rich that people want to sing his name when the majority of fans wanted him sacked! Perhaps when the owners stupidly listen to fans regarding management again we might cheer bobby manc when we play his next team when our new boss is not given time by the crowd!!!!!

No way! A warm round of applause at the end, but shouting for City, Mancini and the team, during the game.

Why not go the whole way and don Fulham shirts and scarves.
It may sound ridiculous but so is the notion of singing for Hughes.
Save your voice for our own manager, if you can't bring yourself to
do that at least save it for our team.

Rodenberger10 said:
de niro said:

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

Think its rich that people want to sing his name when the majority of fans wanted him sacked! Perhaps when the owners stupidly listen to fans regarding management again we might cheer bobby manc when we play his next team when our new boss is not given time by the crowd!!!!!

I (like most CITY fans - and I think you) just want some stability - therefore did not want Hughes sacked - that (IMO) was clearly a minority - and the situation is the same now - only a minority want change again - for fucks sake no!!!

I will be there and will clap Hughes early and sing for Bobby throughout

de niro said:

how about getting a bluemoon mod to ring say Custis and tell them we`re not happy with Bob ,"print it in your scummy paper" then hope every other twat jumps on it

look bill i know your 50/50 on a wind up but your not helping and for someone in your position thats pretty unforgiveble

its called the ripple effect and you and your prestwich didsbury cronies are contributing more than you probable realise(i hope).Lay the fuck off for a while ,maybe wait until we`re in the position of say shef weds ,summat to moan about then

halpo123 said:
de niro said:

how about getting a bluemoon mod to ring say Custis and tell them we`re not happy with Bob ,"print it in your scummy paper" then hope every other twat jumps on it

look bill i know your 50/50 on a wind up but your not helping and for someone in your position thats pretty unforgiveble

its called the ripple effect and you and your prestwich didsbury cronies are contributing more than you probable realise(i hope).Lay the fuck off for a while ,maybe wait until we`re in the position of say shef weds ,summat to moan about then

i'll be singing only for bob, hughes will get a warm round of applause.

my rod is away for the duration:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.