should we sing for hughesy next week

I never boo anything to do with manchester city..............Now the kunts gone I'm going to boo him BOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOO0000000

I wont be boing him because i enjoyed watching the football we played under him and if he had kept his job last season we would of made the top 4 and won the carling cup.

de niro said:
irishblue59 said:
I wont be boing him because i enjoyed watching the football we played under him and if he had kept his job last season we would of made the top 4 and won the carling cup.
Totally agree.
Leap%20Year%20flying%20leap%20of%20faith.jpg

Breaker said:
He had a blank cheque for one day in the summer and also the January window where big signings generally don't happen. Injuries to Petrov and Johnson led to us losing a big part of the previous season and falling out with Elano and Jo only made it worse and led to the likes of Ched Evans and past it Vassell to get starts. Bellamy, Bridge (improving on Michael Ball), De Jong, and Given were great signings and led us to finish 3 points off a European spot, make the UEFA Cup quarterfinals (unlucky not to get further), and set the foundation for getting the likes of Tevez and Ade in during the summer. Really I don't think we could have expected much more out of that season especially since we were shit after Christmas the previous year and weren't as good as our league position suggested.

You've lost a summer I think, because he was here for Tevez et al :) , only about £100M, RSC, Lescott, Toure K, Adebayor.....

NO we're City fans not Mark Hughes fans. He doesn't deserve abuse but we should not be singing his name.

irishblue59 said:

And we'd have scored a hundred goals in every match and won the World Cup and signed Pele and I have a really short memory and only read the back pages of tabloid newspapers and I'm completely ignorant of the fact that City had 11 shots on target/10 off target on Saturday, while Chelsea had 7/7, Man Utd had 10/6 and Arsenal had 8/5 but I don't care about all that because our football's really boring and Mancini's shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.