should we sing for hughesy next week

cleavers said:
Breaker said:
He had a blank cheque for one day in the summer and also the January window where big signings generally don't happen. Injuries to Petrov and Johnson led to us losing a big part of the previous season and falling out with Elano and Jo only made it worse and led to the likes of Ched Evans and past it Vassell to get starts. Bellamy, Bridge (improving on Michael Ball), De Jong, and Given were great signings and led us to finish 3 points off a European spot, make the UEFA Cup quarterfinals (unlucky not to get further), and set the foundation for getting the likes of Tevez and Ade in during the summer. Really I don't think we could have expected much more out of that season especially since we were shit after Christmas the previous year and weren't as good as our league position suggested.

You've lost a summer I think, because he was here for Tevez et al :) , only about £100M, RSC, Lescott, Toure K, Adebayor.....

Was only referring to the season we finished 10th as I quoted.

cleavers said:
steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
I've made a banner welcoming him back, i might get shit for it but im not bothered

You a fulham fan then ? Its good of you to welcome him back, but he's only been away a couple of weeks.

We should copy this guy and do one for Yaya Toure. It's not 'til Saturday 4th, so I'll make a start next week.

Breaker said:
Was only referring to the season we finished 10th as I quoted.

Fairy nuf.

He still wasn't the messiah though, in fact he should have been binned when we fell into the relegation spots after that defeat at WBA. How he escaped I've no idea, yet now if we go 5th because we haven't played that weekend, people want RM out.

steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
I've made a banner welcoming him back, i might get shit for it but im not bothered

I hope for your sake your joking cause I will be coming over to give you a fuckin punch. Absolute moron anyone that takes a banner. Clap him yes. A quick song maybe but nothing more.
Mancini is our manager and even if your not happy with how things are going (how anyone cant be happy god only knows) so get behind him and the players and don't give the scummy tabloids any more ammunition cause to be quite frank you're stooping to their level with pathetic Hughes banners

I don't need to sing for him or bring a banner. I'm just turning up in a skin tight United kit with 'Sparky' on the back of it, I'm going to put on loads of weight to get the flabby thighed look he had going on and I might perm my hair.

Hughesy!
Hughesy!
Hughesy!

no should we fuck, the only way I'd chant an ex managers name is if they won us a trophy or if it was KK ;)

Just give him a clap an leave it at that it's a bit cringeworthy doin out else and to be honest embarrassing you will be only givin fodder to the rag tops, here's a novel idea why not get behind OUR manager like we did at west brom that would be a better idea, Why anybody would want to bring posters an over stuff his beyond me I'm really startin to worry about a few blues on here ....

How mad is this thread?!

The idea to go to another ground and more or less ignore the team your going to support.

Give hughes a clap to show a bit of appreciation, maybe, but sing a song for a manager who never really had a song sung for him while he was at city is just baffling.

There really is a weird amount of c*nt on here, who seem to have their priorities mixed up. I'm not saying people can't be unhappy, but we should get behind our club (Team, staff, the lot) as much as we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.