Sick of minutes silence/applause at football matches

can only agree with this

no need for anything on sunday but the game

Got to be honest, if I was BC son I’d be telling the media and all at old Trafford, “many thanks for all your kind support and wishes. It’s much appreciated. But can you all now ‘leave it’.we don’t want to be reminded every time I turn the tv on. If you think you’re going to get Rod Stewart and half of Status Quo doing a tribute at half time you can all Fuck off’. We want to grieve in peace. Also no red flares or fireworks on Sunday.

Got to be honest, if I was BC son I’d be telling the media and all at old Trafford, “many thanks for all your kind support and wishes. It’s much appreciated. But can you all now ‘leave it’.we don’t want to be reminded every time I turn the tv on. If you think you’re going to get Rod Stewart and half of Status Quo doing a tribute at half time you can all Fuck off’. We want to grieve in peace. Also no red flares or fireworks on Sunday.
Rags still wear flares as they are perennially stuck in the 70's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.