Sign Landon Donavon !

Tucson_Soccer_fan said:
I am a LA Galaxy fan, but I would definitley give him up to your team, if it is good for our National Team. This would be a great move for your team. Not only would you get a quality player, but you would make many more fans here in the States for your team. Hopefully it would also turn some of the drive by fans away from worshiping the devil.
I would certinaly be buying a Donavan MCFC kit if this were to happen. Your players are sick! I would love to see LandyCakes a part of that.

-Cheers from the USA
Thanks man, you're players are also sick! But that's because they're fucking old and decrepit... Neville, Scholes, Giggs.... ..................................

Played really well for Everton and thought he was a nuisance in the game against us.Also,didn't see many better players in the WC-carried the Yanks.
Great attitude,hungry,skillful-plays with his heart on his sleeve.

And thinks Beckham's a big headed twat.

Sign him...;-)

Scores the odd goal, creates play, good squad player, stops Everton getting him back, pissing Golum off at the same time and he hates Beckham. Feck it, just sign him up.

As a yank' city supporter, i have to say no to Landycakes!! I know there is plenty of money to waste now, but after the world cup, i dont think we would get good quality for our money. Especially for being a squad player at city, The mls and Los Angeles will want much more then he is worth, just because he is the american marquee player. As a marketing plan, its cheap thrills! Yea you might pull some interest and sell some more jerseys, but why would u want a bunch of "bandwagon fans" that barely got interested in the home side after our win's went viral. There are real footie fans here, so if you want to apeal to us yanks, do the club good by signing quality for good money, like bradley, who is still under the radar, but americans will know, and real football fans will care! He's young with much upside, and could do well under the likes of De Jong, Barry and Kompany.

And finally lets be real...do we really need help on that side? SWP? Adam Johnson? Johnson is six years younger and already of the form of a "Donavon". Besides LD is a douche and i have a hard time backing him on the national team, dont let him go to my club!!
BAK

Except for the money , why on earth would Landon Donovan want to sign for Manchester City ? being serious , can any of you honestly tell me one player who city have paid a vast amount of money on that has improved ? none of them have got better , in fact most have got worse .. Lescott , Toure , Barry , Bridge , Tevez , Santa Cruz , Adebayor .. to name a few have all been lesser players on signing for City ... about £130m worth of players not doing the job they were bought for ... something seriously wrong there lads .. Not intended to wind you up .. just stating fact

roylefamily said:
Except for the money , why on earth would Landon Donovan want to sign for Manchester City ? being serious , can any of you honestly tell me one player who city have paid a vast amount of money on that has improved ? none of them have got better , in fact most have got worse .. Lescott , Toure , Barry , Bridge , Tevez , Santa Cruz , Adebayor .. to name a few have all been lesser players on signing for City ... about £130m worth of players not doing the job they were bought for ... something seriously wrong there lads .. Not intended to wind you up .. just stating fact

No you're not stating fact, if it was a fact then nobody could disagree. You're actually stating your opinion and it's an opinion I disagree with. Tevez scored 29 goals in 40 games, Adebayor had a stop start season and still managed 14 goals, Lescott was dogged with injuries but put in some great performances. Toure and Santa Cruz I agree with you. Bridge I cannot agree with you on as his previous form was being on the Chelsea bench! Barry? I begrudgingly agree with you, but I say so in the confidence he'll come good next season.

C_T_I_D said:
roylefamily said:

No you're not stating fact, if it was a fact then nobody could disagree. You're actually stating your opinion and it's an opinion I disagree with. Tevez scored 29 goals in 40 games, Adebayor had a stop start season and still managed 14 goals, Lescott was dogged with injuries but put in some great performances. Toure and Santa Cruz I agree with you. Bridge I cannot agree with you on as his previous form was being on the Chelsea bench! Barry? I begrudgingly agree with you, but I say so in the confidence he'll come good next season.

Ok Fair enough .. I might have been a bit unfair with Tevez .. but I still maintain that few players have improved by moving to City , despite having players surrounding them that are supposed to be regarded as amongst the best available . As I have intimated , Germany have proved that having players regarded by the media as " World Class " doesn't produce the best team .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.