Silva or Ozil

I take all of Ozils contributions and raise you.

Silva.gif

Ozil is the best player in the league. He's matching Silva's contribution despite supposedly being an adjustment period with his new team. Also made crucial impact in the CL for Arsenal.

Aguero is the second best player in the league and the best player in our squad. He makes the starting 11 for any team on the planet, something possibly even Ozil and Silva might not do.

Silva is third best. All in my own opinion of course.

NQCitizen said:
Ozil is the best player in the league. He's matching Silva's contribution despite supposedly being an adjustment period with his new team. Also made crucial impact in the CL for Arsenal.

Aguero is the second best player in the league and the best player in our squad. He makes the starting 11 for any team on the planet, something possibly even Ozil and Silva might not do.

Based on what exactly? Hype yes he is good but he is better than Aguero and Silva? Are you sure? Sturridge is currently playing the best in the league.

didactic said:
NQCitizen said:

Based on what exactly? Hype yes he is good but he is better than Aguero and Silva? Are you sure? Sturridge is currently playing the best in the league.

Based on his career record, which is stunning.

NQCitizen said:
didactic said:
NQCitizen said:

Based on his career record, which is stunning.

Could you explain, please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.