Silva

Has to play every game, without him no creativity!

Anyone else at a loss to explain why viera starts ? In my opinion he should never start any game he should be used to come on with 20 mins to go to tighten things up and keep the ball etc!

Its so annoying that we should be setting up against most teams in the league at home and saying we are city, we have better players than you and if we play well we will beat them!

Instead we set up with two defensive midfielders at home nearly every game!!
Dont want to say it so early into the season but just dont think Bobby Manc is going to do !

ArabFan12 said:
Like Valencia's coach said once, Silva needs to play with freedom behind 2 strikers.

For me, Johnson was bright but his finishing is a bit touch and go.

Don't get me wrong he has flashes of skill but come on who cares if you can do that and if you cant plant the ball in the back of the net or pick out a decent cross. Sometimes he is more concerned about beating his marker that he keeps his head low and that he doesn't pick out the forwards.

I think Silva is way better than Johnson but just because AJ is an English player everyone is having this hipe. Silva is a better passer and more skillful

Only based on meritocracy

Tevez Ade/Baloteli (when fit)

Silva

Barry De Jong Yaya

Kolarov Komps Kolo Boateng

Hart

Milner and Johnson to come on when needed as for me they have done very little apart from flashes of skill here and there.

Lmao!! Johnson is our most creative player, you my friend are clueless!!

DavidMCFC said:
Ntini77 said:
Needs to be starting games

and who would he replace, Johnson ? Milner ? he doesn't deserve to start at the moment over them two

Silva plays behind the striker thats his best position personally I wouldn't of played shauny I would of had Silva behind Tevez with Milner and Johno on the wings

Ntini77 said:
ono said:
Silva - clearly not match fit yet/sharp enough to start against physical sides in the Premier League. Mancini sees him in training every day.

Complete myth IMO.

Agreed, Ronaldo wasn't the strongest/most physical player to play in the Premiership yet he was great. Same goes to Henry, Pires etc.

ello_jo said:
ArabFan12 said:
Like Valencia's coach said once, Silva needs to play with freedom behind 2 strikers.

For me, Johnson was bright but his finishing is a bit touch and go.

Don't get me wrong he has flashes of skill but come on who cares if you can do that and if you cant plant the ball in the back of the net or pick out a decent cross. Sometimes he is more concerned about beating his marker that he keeps his head low and that he doesn't pick out the forwards.

I think Silva is way better than Johnson but just because AJ is an English player everyone is having this hipe. Silva is a better passer and more skillful

Only based on meritocracy

Tevez Ade/Baloteli (when fit)

Silva

Barry De Jong Yaya

Kolarov Komps Kolo Boateng

Hart

Milner and Johnson to come on when needed as for me they have done very little apart from flashes of skill here and there.

Lmao!! Johnson is our most creative player, you my friend are clueless!!

What is Silva? the second most creative player? Have you seen that pass to Tevez, how would Johnson ever think of that. He is good at running at people that is good but that is not creative.

For me, he needs to start some Premiership games in the hole off Tevez. At home vs Blackburn would be the ideal opportunity. The view that he'd be bullied by Blackburn's players because they're bigger boys is ridiculous, he needs to understand the Premiership and acclimatise - we all agree. So by playing against shit oppostion at home would be ideal no matter if they are Blackburn.

I think we are all doing the fella a disservice as well by presuming that he can't handle himself yet.

At the start of the 2nd half Mancini changed it about a bit and put SWP off Tevez (where Milner was playing first half). Surely Silva in this position would have been a better option? Anyway what do I know!

On a positive note - he looked bloody good when he came on, looking forward to seeing a lot more of him in a City shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.