Singing City Songs to Yourself

the ability of my lads to sing the balotelli song with a muted pause where the swear words are never ceases to amaze me. the missus won't sit in the front room with us when city are on the telly. all 3 of us chanting and singing and doing the poznan after each goal. then my 3 year old daughter appears to join in the poznan.

Hahahaha I'm the same, just going to make a brew & a burst out "we're not really here" hahaha, I always sing City songs to myself!

I find myself singing the Balotelli song daily.
Between games I always try and determine the order of what songs will be sung right after kickoff.

i say it again..........."we'll drink a drink a drink to vinney the king the king the king, he is the leader of man city" has a certain ring to it.... or am i too old ??????

Royaloak said:
I’m finding that increasingly, and totally impromptu, I’m bursting into singing City songs as I’m going about my day to day. It’s just happened to me - off to make a brew and I just blurted out ‘Oh, Balotelli...etc’. I do it a lot in the shower, sitting at my desk at work, walking around Tesco - it can happen anywhere. It’s not just one song either - it can be anything ranging from the original ‘Boys in Blue’ song, through to Balotelli, the Dzeko song etc. I even start singing some of the more obscure, long forgotten songs such as ‘We’ll fight, fight, fight, with all our might for the boys in the sky blue jersey’. Sometimes it’s the whole song, sometimes it’s just the odd line. it used to just happen the morning of a big game, but over the last few years it’s every day.

Does this happen to anyone else?, is it common?, or do I need professional help?

I do it mate! my geordie friends know more city songs now than newcastle ones, its abit like a better form of touret....OOOOH BALOTELLI..

i was humming/singing under my breath the balotelli and dzeko chants sat in a waiting room yesterday and some young lad(17ish,in there with a finger injury) looked up, winked and rolled his t shirt sleeve up to show his city tat. then my name was called and we never did start a conversation.
hey, wonder if he posts on ere?
and at home im all over singing at top note, its a good thing to do!!

i often find myself humming, whistling or singing a song or two! if not for my own amusement, just to piss off all the united fans I'm surrounded by on a day to day basis! :P

Yes, been a big fan of humming and singing City songs for a long time - in the Paul Power, at work, on the train, whilst shopping - in fact absolutely everywhere! Absolutely normal behavior and nothing to be worried about.

Nurse, is it time for my medicine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.