Sir Michael Parkinson dies aged 88

Please alter thread title - he was a Knight of the Realm - SIR Michael Parkinson
No need for that, it's a bit harsh, it's one of my pet hates.

The poster is simply paying tribute to a legend, no matter his title. He set the standard for all chat show hosts.

Besides he is technically correct; when a Knight or Dame dies for example, the title expires.

RIP big man.

Liked him till he said something really nasty about jade goody whilst she wasnt even cold or buried , no need at all
That logic will leat to hating pretty much everybody in the world.

Nobody is going to have exactly the same opinions on everything as you. It’s impossible.

Any journlist/public figure says something you don’t like? Hated forever and anything further they say is disregarded.

Crazy.

I recognise the irony of my post as you already “hate” me and no doubt will disregard the post as a result.

Saturday night show seemed to be on forever. Feels like another part of my childhood has gone with him. Hope he avoids Rod Hull wherever he has gone. A gentleman, RIP sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.