sky - are we about to be docked six points?

johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
"SKY sources" are reporting Porstmouth have had their cash offer rejected by the Inland Revenue.

If this is the case, and they got into admin, all results against them will be null and void.

Along with Manure, this will affect us the most and we would drop to about eighth? Liverpool will gain the most.

Didn't we just know there would be some way of fooking up our season.

It's been whispered for a few weeks, but it finally appears Portsmouth could be made an example of.

Don't think the PL would let them go under, they'll just finish the season in administration with a 10 point deduction, last time a team packed up completely mid season was Accrington Stanley 1963.
Aldershot fc went bust in March '92 and where forced to resign from the Football League JC!! Anyway Portsmouth have been playing with fire the answer was administration but even thats to late now there just isn't the money to keep the club going.

Talksport just said case has been adjourned until this afternoon, verdict not likely until after 2pm!

Very Very worrying.
Liverpool the huge winners if thier results are removed.

Results this year:
Arsenal 4 Portsmouth 1
Portsmouth 1 Arsenal 4

City 2 Portsmouth 0
Porstmouth 0 City 1

Villa 2 Portsmouth 0
Portsmouth 2 Villa 4

Utd 5 Porstmouth 0
Porstmouth 1 Utd 4

Portsmouth 1 Spurs 2
Spurs v Portsmouth to be played

Chelsea 2 Portsmouth 1
Portsmouth v Chelsea to be played

Portsmouth 2 Liverpool 0
Pool v Portsmouth to be played.

If scores and points are removed this would be the current table, (points lost v portsmouth in brackets)

Chelsea 55 points (3 removed)
Utd 50 points (6 removed)
Liverpool 44 points (0 removed)
Arsenal 43 points (6 removed)
Spurs 40 points (3 removed)
City 38 points (6 removed)
Villa 35 points ( 6 removed)

Seeing Sky love the established top 4, this is a dream for them as helps Pool out greatly

My guess Is If they go bump the Inland Revenue will be all over that club like a rash. They will go way back and try to find any dodgey deals etc etc. I cant understand why that peter storey Is clinging on, makes me wonder just what HMRC will pull out of the ashes. I bet a few big names will be twitching at the moment!!!!... They could well persue Individuals In the future over all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.