"Smart" motorways

It won't happen in the cars of the future that stop automatically if they see an obstruction.

The locals in North Manchester can't wait for that....saves hi jacking cars ....just walk out in front and drag them out after the robot fingy has stopped them.

Chop their finger off for the fingerprint recognition keyless entry. Or their head if face recognition.

My point is that it may not be logistically safely possible for various such as the person being elderly or disabled for one but many others. That's apart from the official advice.
I’d have to say in response to that, what are they doing on a motorway if they may need to leave the vehicle in an emergency situation but know they will be physically unable to do so? You wouldn’t catch me on one if I was in this category.

I’d have to say in response to that, what are they doing on a motorway if they may need to leave the vehicle in an emergency situation but know they will be physically unable to do so? You wouldn’t catch me on one if I was in this category.
So no one in a wheelchair may go on a smart motorway?

Yeah right so elderly or disabled shouldn't go out or have a holiday because the design is crap.

So no one in a wheelchair may go on a smart motorway?
No. You’ve obviously not read my post. I didn’t say that anywhere. What is your reading age? Let me be as simple as I can for you - If you knew you wouldn’t be able to exit your vehicle if it stopped in a live lane, would you go on the motorway in the first place? If anyone answers yes, then it’s just Darwin’s theory of evolution at work. It obviously isn’t fair but that’s life.

I don't even know what a smart motorway is, just another instance of life passing me by :)

No. You’ve obviously not read my post. I didn’t say that anywhere. What is your reading age? Let me be as simple as I can for you - If you knew you wouldn’t be able to exit your vehicle if it stopped in a live lane, would you go on the motorway in the first place? If anyone answers yes, then it’s just Darwin’s theory of evolution at work. It obviously isn’t fair but that’s life.
I see using the same tactics as on wally one ball yesterday,let's make it simple for you they are public roads used strangely enough by the public,paid for by them and should be accessible to the whole community,because the design is shite you make various statements about people being thick or anyone that counters your argument being so.

The only flaws are the design and your argument ,comprendi?

So you would ban all disabled and old people off smart motorways?

I’d put the kid’s sand shovel down now if I were you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.