Sneijder (Merged)

Re: Is sneijder twice the player nasri is?

Nope the quoted figures for Sneijder are too much but to be honest we are paying a bit too much for Nasri as well on his last year.

Both are fabulous players. Sneijder is worth more because of his success at club and international level. The prices are about right in todays market. Id love either of them.

I think your forgetting about Nasri's current contract situation mate... just think in 6months we can sign him on a pre contract and get him for free next summer! thats why his value should be nowhere the same!

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

No! Inter would need to throw in at least 10mill for the deal, after all Tevez is a hard working goal scoring machine

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

malg said:
blueboyforever said:
johnny crossan said:
Tevez for Cerci anyone?

Alessio welcome to bluemoon :)
I would only welcome him on the back of a really good Youtube post.

As for Tevez, I do understand that he wants to leave but don't for a second believe it will affect him on the pitch if he doesn't go in this transfer window - he just doesn't come across as that type of player.

Did you watch him last spring? It's a yes assuming we get some cash back.

McFcMiKe7 said:
i personally think both are overrated

haha. Good thing Holland's manager didnt agree with you in the last World Cup.

When it comes to OP, Nasri would present better value for money but Sneijder is a better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.