So Ade haters will you admit you were wrong?

Aussie! said:
didactic said:
For the past few weeks I have been getting stick for backing Ade and saying he would come good. Hope the haters can admit they made a mistake and that he was just going through a dip in form.

Knee jerk reaction much?

He hasnt scored for months, and he when he plays he frequently loses the ball, doesnt run around, and/or gets offside.

A hattrick against one of the bottom side in the Polish league doesnt change my opinion that he is shite.
So Rooney's 7 months without a goal is just a dip in form, but Ade's 5 month drought makes him shit? Lets see how 'knee jerk' the reaction is if Rooney scores a hat-trick against some nobodys...

I'm glad he got some goals, will give the lad some confidence.

However some of his play tonight was still piss poor and was off the mark. It was a roller coaster performance with pieces of brilliance and pieces of shiat. I'm still not convinced, nor have i been since he signed for city (besides those first few games).

I'm happy for him, it will boost his game and hopefully the strikers around him.

adammck said:
I'm glad he got some goals, will give the lad some confidence.

However some of his play tonight was still piss poor and was off the mark. It was a roller coaster performance with pieces of brilliance and pieces of shiat. I'm still not convinced, nor have i been since he signed for city (besides those first few games).

I'm happy for him, it will boost his game and hopefully the strikers around him.

numerous players were like that though.....aj, swp dejong (gave two dreadful ballls that nearly led to goals, boyata as well)

ade is frustrating at times but he is a good goal scorer and played in a full strength city team he will score you goals.....a lot of players make mistakes but for some reason some fans will give certain player a chance while jumping on the back of others immediately

a hatrick is a htraick no matter who it is scored against...and the first in the clubs history in europe (therefore something that not even king colin or any of the other greats you care to mention have ever achieved and im sure even then we must have played some lower ranked teams)

him tevez and hopefully bao are all good enough to keep and get us to where we all want to be....

he stated his commitment to the club last nightin the interview...said he was happy here, enjoying it, working hard in training......so lets get of the guys case

didactic said:
For the past few weeks I have been getting stick for backing Ade and saying he would come good. Hope the haters can admit they made a mistake and that he was just going through a dip in form.

no body is saying he can't play but its when it suits him and thats not good enough, poznan are easier to play against than a prem side so you'd expect a better return.

you can be the best in the world but if you are lazy or dont fancy it it makes you average.
he did well tonight and could/should have had 6 goals, for that he should be applauded.

ive never got on ade back all players have a dip in form no matter who they are what our players need if there havein a dip in form is to stick by them we not fickle like the man u fans lets get behind our players if they have a bad game show them we there for them ctwd

paulbluemoonbell said:
ive never got on ade back all players have a dip in form no matter who they are what our players need if there havein a dip in form is to stick by them we not fickle like the man u fans lets get behind our players if they have a bad game show them we there for them ctwd

and breathe......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.