So is it all over?

jimharri said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
Neither am I, I've only rephrased it for your benefit because you pulled it.

What's all this about? Two of my favourite posters bickering like a pair of old women?
I am an old woman! But I'm not bickering, and I'm not going to labour the point. I think I made my point calmly and clearly; others may not. So be it.

Well I thought you did, so not sure who the others are who may not have, I just saw it as just you being pedantic to be quite honest.

Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:
What's all this about? Two of my favourite posters bickering like a pair of old women?
I am an old woman! But I'm not bickering, and I'm not going to labour the point. I think I made my point calmly and clearly; others may not. So be it.

Well I thought you did, so not sure who the others are who may not have, I just saw it as just you being pedantic to be quite honest.

Utd will slip up somewhere in their remaining games, but can we go to Arsenal and win?

If we do, I think we will do it

mcfclovin said:
There are still 21 points to play for, so it is still possible, however I don't think we will do it.
Well; we have to go out and win all 7, and hope that the vermin will drop another point along with the 3 they'd lose to us in the derby, as they will more than likely end up with a better GD than us (due to their easier run in). Can we do it? Hmm.

jayblue said:
valancius said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
Is it mathematically impossible for us to win? No?

Then it's not over is it?

I still have faith, blind optimism some might call it but being a supporter is about keeping the belief even when all seems hopeless.

^this

pretty lame people seem to be chuffed about predicting were guna win fuck all this season, why dont you try putting a ounce of faith in the team this attitude is probably why weve been so wank the past few weeks.
Yes its the fans faullt that the team have capitulated. Don't talk out of your arse !

oh forgot booing the team is a right confidence booster.

Bay Area Blue2 said:
There's more stomach-churning to come and that's exactly what I love about supporting City. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Fucking A to that.

I nearly jumped through the ceiling when Kolarov's goal went in. And my ceiling is 12 feet high. My 6 year old and 3 year old thought we were in an earthquake. That is the experience of supporting City through thick and thin.

jimharri said:
mcfclovin said:
There are still 21 points to play for, so it is still possible, however I don't think we will do it.
Well; we have to go out and win all 7, and hope that the vermin will drop another point along with the 3 they'd lose to us in the derby, as they will more than likely end up with a better GD than us (due to their easier run in). Can we do it? Hmm.

That's the thing we have to win all our games(including the one against them) and now they have to draw or lose against someone else other than us. I think we will beat them, but I don't see them dropping points anywhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.