So is it all over?

I would have taken 2nd position at the start of the season and we will finish second.

I would take 22-5-4 every season but clearly its highly likely we will need to do better than that to win the title next season.

We still lack a couple of key players to give us that edge over all the other teams.

Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:
Dirty Harry said:
It seemed quite obvious to me, what else would I have meant in relation to this thread ?
I'm not going to argue all night. It'll serve no useful purpose, and we'll just go around in circles and achieve nothing. All I will say is to read your original post and tell me how it would read back to you, if you hadn't been the author of it. The fact you have since rephrased it might be an indicator here.

Neither am I, I've only rephrased it for your benefit because you pulled it.

What's all this about? Two of my favourite posters bickering like a pair of old women?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:
I'm not going to argue all night. It'll serve no useful purpose, and we'll just go around in circles and achieve nothing. All I will say is to read your original post and tell me how it would read back to you, if you hadn't been the author of it. The fact you have since rephrased it might be an indicator here.

What's all this about? Two of my favourite posters bickering like a pair of old women?

He started it ;-)

That's a joke btw, people seem to be a little on edge after this result.

WNRH said:
rastus said:
WNRH said:
We don't deserve to win the title. It's no use having all these talented players if they don't have the desire or heart to do anything with it.

United beat Blackburn and it's all over.

Grow a pair.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM39yIKoSo4[/youtube]

Got a lovely pair thanks. Its the team that needs a whole lot of new pairs but never mind, 13/14 years ago we were playing York and Macclesfield.

Nobody said it was easy,Its stresfull run in and Im sure the players have desire and heart. Im glad your pair is fine.

Dirty Harry said:
Dirty Harry said:

He started it ;-)

That's a joke btw, people seem to be a little on edge after this result.

What result? Were we playing today?

itisrising said:
Is the season over now?

Nah. There's still plenty of time left for more torture. The way we're playing I can see the fucking rags getting their revenge for the sick swan.

What a fucking shambles.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Is it mathematically impossible for us to win? No?

Then it's not over is it?

I still have faith, blind optimism some might call it but being a supporter is about keeping the belief even when all seems hopeless.

^this

pretty lame people seem to be chuffed about predicting were guna win fuck all this season, why dont you try putting a ounce of faith in the team this attitude is probably why weve been so wank the past few weeks.

Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:

I am an old woman! But I'm not bickering, and I'm not going to labour the point. I think I made my point calmly and clearly; others may not. So be it.

1.618034 said:
itisrising said:
Is the season over now?

Nah. There's still plenty of time left for more torture.

Loved this line. That's why the Rags will drop points at some stage of the campaign yet. They wouldn't let us off that easy to just go on and put the league to bed early so City fans could accept their fate.

There's more stomach-churning to come and that's exactly what I love about supporting City. Wouldn't have it any other way.

valancius said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
Is it mathematically impossible for us to win? No?

Then it's not over is it?

I still have faith, blind optimism some might call it but being a supporter is about keeping the belief even when all seems hopeless.

^this

pretty lame people seem to be chuffed about predicting were guna win fuck all this season, why dont you try putting a ounce of faith in the team this attitude is probably why weve been so wank the past few weeks.
Yes its the fans faullt that the team have capitulated. Don't talk out of your arse !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.