so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
pmsl at the rags in this thread.
Then there are the WUMs like this guy.

Likes to stir the pot to keep the argument going, just to keep the website busy, just like the journalists he says he hates!

KippaxCitizen said:
Blue Mooner said:
The Future's Blue said:
I find it quite incredulous that some will still argue the point that there is no bias or agenda and prefer to denigrate Blues in favour of the media hype.

Funny old world.

They have spent so long being exposed to this incessant and constant rag sycophancy across all facets of the media that they appear to have developed 'Stockholm syndrome' where despite the 'norm' for any city fan to at the very least dislike their nearest football rivals they have instead developed an irrational admiration for them, to the extent that they feel the need to spend a huge amount of time defending any attacks on their foes.

This goes to the extent of ignoring the oceans of evidence that highlights such incessant bias against their own club, which by rights they should identify with, instead they clutch at the 'odd straw' that might somehow confirm their irrational take on the subject that the footballing world treats all clubs with an even hand.

It is summed up perfectly by this description as being a psychological phenomenon in which people have positive feelings towards their enemy, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego protects itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.

That's wildly inaccurate!

How can we defend something we don't think exists? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

What we do is try and show you the countless examples we come across that goes against the argument that the world is against us, and we do, there are fucking shit loads of it out there. It's just a case of whether you want to believe it or not, and for those who don't you just ignore all of it and just concentrate in the things you see that goes along with your view that the world is against us. Some spend there time just trawling the internet for things that's in their side of the argument, rather than be open enough to take in the stuff on both sides.

I've called it masochism in the past:

masochism
ˈmasəkɪz(ə)m/
noun
the tendency to derive sexual gratification from one's own pain or humiliation.
"with things such as bondage and masochism, it's all right if you both go for it"
(in general use) the enjoyment of an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.
"there's plenty to do when the weather turns moorland walks into exercises in masochism"

It's obviously not sexual gratification. But it's getting gratification in finding things that they know will piss themselves off.

I think most people, if they're honest with themselves, secretly enjoy getting annoyed and indignant from time to time.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Blue Mooner said:
They have spent so long being exposed to this incessant and constant rag sycophancy across all facets of the media that they appear to have developed 'Stockholm syndrome' where despite the 'norm' for any city fan to at the very least dislike their nearest football rivals they have instead developed an irrational admiration for them, to the extent that they feel the need to spend a huge amount of time defending any attacks on their foes.

This goes to the extent of ignoring the oceans of evidence that highlights such incessant bias against their own club, which by rights they should identify with, instead they clutch at the 'odd straw' that might somehow confirm their irrational take on the subject that the footballing world treats all clubs with an even hand.

It is summed up perfectly by this description as being a psychological phenomenon in which people have positive feelings towards their enemy, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego protects itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.

How can we defend something we don't think exists? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

What we do is try and show you the countless examples we come across that goes against the argument that the world is against us, and we do, there are fucking shit loads of it out there. It's just a case of whether you want to believe it or not, and for those who don't you just ignore all of it and just concentrate in the things you see that goes along with your view that the world is against us. Some spend there time just trawling the internet for things that's in their side of the argument, rather than be open enough to take in the stuff on both sides.

masochism
ˈmasəkɪz(ə)m/
noun
"with things such as bondage and masochism, it's all right if you both go for it"
(in general use) the enjoyment of an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.
"there's plenty to do when the weather turns moorland walks into exercises in masochism"

It's obviously not sexual gratification. But it's getting gratification in finding things that they know will piss themselves off.

I think most people, if they're honest with themselves, secretly enjoy getting annoyed and indignant from time to time.

I love it when you are honest with me, and get annoyed, certainly gives me lift (now you know what that means)

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
KippaxCitizen said:

masochism
ˈmasəkɪz(ə)m/
noun

I love it when you are honest with me, and get annoyed, certainly gives me lift (now you know what that means)
I note you've finally deigned to call me back, you ****. I'll respond when I get to terra firma.

I have had the most mental fortnight. It's gonna blow ya aat the waaata!

I note you've finally deigned to call me back, you ****. I'll respond when I get to terra firma.

To be fair to myself i've been at a funeral all day and only just got home.

Hopefully you are going to be full of sexual conquest stories such as 2 in the pink 1 in the stink, reach arounds and other such delights, if not, dont bother calling.

Hopefully you are going to be full of sexual conquest stories such as 2 in the pink 1 in the stink, reach arounds and other such delights, if not, dont bother calling.
I promised to keep reach 'rounds strictly between us, and my word is my bond.

I promised to keep reach 'rounds strictly between us, and my word is my bond.

I like that

*powerwanks

KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:

Likes to stir the pot to keep the argument going, just to keep the website busy, just like the journalists he says he hates!

you rate me too highly, i never think of the site and its traffic, i just know its riddled with rags / rag sympathisers, so i say so. it's well funny.

ps i was think we should closing the thread earlier as the agenda as been proved beyond all doubt in this thread. so quite the opposite of "keeping the arguement going".

Can you imagine the media/press reaction if City had spent £150mill in the transfer window.

Spurs beat QPR 4-0.

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YL0FrJtJo5I/Ua46AjHzytI/AAAAAAAABjQ/qN05gQYM72o/s1600/Tumbleweed_rolling.jpg[/bigimg]

United beat QPR 4-0.(after spending £150mill)

[bigimg]http://s28.postimg.org/7okemzwh9/20140915_195001.jpg[/bigimg]

de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:

you rate me too highly, i never think of the site and its traffic, i just know its riddled with rags / rag sympathisers, so i say so. it's well funny.

ps i was think we should closing the thread earlier as the agenda as been proved beyond all doubt in this thread. so quite the opposite of "keeping the arguement going".
How can we be Rag sympathisers when we think it's great when the media hammers them? That's not sympathising with them, it's joining in with the piss taking out of them. Those videos on Mail Online in the days after their MK Dons defeat were fucking great! Enjoying those and showing them, is not the same as sympathising with the Rags.

But you already know that, as I say, you're just a WUM.
You must be because nothing has even nearly been proved with regards to the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.