so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Then there are the WUMs like this guy.

Likes to stir the pot to keep the argument going, just to keep the website busy, just like the journalists he says he hates!

you rate me too highly, i never think of the site and its traffic, i just know its riddled with rags / rag sympathisers, so i say so. it's well funny.

ps i was think we should closing the thread earlier as the agenda as been proved beyond all doubt in this thread. so quite the opposite of "keeping the arguement going".
How can we be Rag sympathisers when we think it's great when the media hammers them? That's not sympathising with them, it's joining in with the piss taking out of them. Those videos on Mail Online in the days after their MK Dons defeat were fucking great! Enjoying those and showing them, is not the same as sympathising with the Rags.

But you already know that, as I say, you're just a WUM.
You must be because nothing has even nearly been proved with regards to the agenda.

er ok, i mean ffp was introduced when chelsea got rich didn't it? no, really? i wonder why.

pmsl.
did you notice the recent climbdown by uefa came DAYS after the window had shut and united had restocked with players we would have beaten them too?

de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:
you rate me too highly, i never think of the site and its traffic, i just know its riddled with rags / rag sympathisers, so i say so. it's well funny.

ps i was think we should closing the thread earlier as the agenda as been proved beyond all doubt in this thread. so quite the opposite of "keeping the arguement going".
How can we be Rag sympathisers when we think it's great when the media hammers them? That's not sympathising with them, it's joining in with the piss taking out of them. Those videos on Mail Online in the days after their MK Dons defeat were fucking great! Enjoying those and showing them, is not the same as sympathising with the Rags.

You must be because nothing has even nearly been proved with regards to the agenda.

er ok, i mean ffp was introduced when chelsea got rich didn't it? no, really? i wonder why.

pmsl.
did you notice the recent climbdown by uefa came DAYS after the window had shut and united had restocked with players we would have beaten them too?

FFP was introduced because the Rags played Chelsea in the CL final and had a combined debt of over 1.25 billion, Platini thought this was unfair, so he suggested a whole raft of changes, this went to the G14 clubs who dismissed most of it and threw back the current bastardised form, which preserves the cartel. FFP had nothing to do with City, but it had everything to do with the G14 clubs wanting to prevent another City type situation upsetting their cosy applecart.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:

pmsl.

FFP was introduced because the Rags played Chelsea in the CL final and had a combined debt of over 1.25 billion, Platini thought this was unfair, so he suggested a whole raft of changes, this went to the G14 clubs who dismissed most of it and threw back the current bastardised form, which preserves the cartel. FFP had nothing to do with City, but it had everything to do with the G14 clubs wanting to prevent another City type situation upsetting their cosy applecart.
I thought it was brought in to prevent another Leeds or Portsmouth.

Pretty sure it was brought on after owners of big clubs complained to Platini that they were sick of having to spend their own money. I can't remember all the owners mentioned, but Abramovich and Berlusconni were two of them. The "helping prevent another Leeds" bollocks was just how they worded it to try and at least pretend it wasn't to help the big clubs.

squirtyflower said:
more than anything else some of the posts leading to the statements at the top show the power of the media to shape and manipulate impressionable young minds jrb
I don't really know where to begin with this (unnecessarily patronising jibe from a moderator), especially given that you're currently part of a paranoid rabble who seem to be grossly offended by opinions that change the outcome of absolutely nothing.

My mind is many things but I doubt you could throw "impressionable" at me.

I'm sure it's already been discussed but I've just been reading this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://typicalcity.org/2014/09/15/david-mooney-is-there-an-anti-manchester-city-media-agenda/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://typicalcity.org/2014/09/15/david ... ia-agenda/</a>

Bit confusing and worrying, to say the least.

Puppet Master Silva said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://typicalcity.org/2014/09/15/david-mooney-is-there-an-anti-manchester-city-media-agenda/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://typicalcity.org/2014/09/15/david ... ia-agenda/</a>

I think this is a parody of those who do believe in the agenda, mate. I mean, look at the last line:

And, of course, if this whole thing sounds mental to you, imagine how it felt for me to write it. Imagine how ridiculous life would be if anything in this column was actually true.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:

I think this is a parody of those who do believe in the agenda, mate. I mean, look at the last line:

And, of course, if this whole thing sounds mental to you, imagine how it felt for me to write it. Imagine how ridiculous life would be if anything in this column was actually true.

Well aren't I a dick then, I've never been on that side of the fence but it seemed fairly serious.

In my defence, seems a few of the commenter's were sucked in too. I'm still ashamed mind.

Well aren't I a dick then, I've never been on that side of the fence but it seemed fairly serious.

In my defence, seems a few of the commenter's were sucked in too. I'm still ashamed mind.
I know Mooney quite well through Twitter and I spent an hour or two with him to do the podcast a while back - I can tell you right now that as soon as I read the title of the piece I knew where it would be going. He's a good lad, is Mooney.

I know Mooney quite well through Twitter and I spent an hour or two with him to do the podcast a while back - I can tell you right now that as soon as I read the title of the piece I knew where it would be going. He's a good lad, is Mooney.

I've given him a follow on Twitter even though he's stitched me up big time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.