so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Henkeman said:
You were caught. Tough.
I wasn't caught trying to do anything. United have named a homegrown (I'll say English if it helps you, matey) - or academy produced - player in every squad they've given to the Premier League in the last 3,075 games they've played.

That is absolutely fair enough even if they didn't name an academy produced player in that one game against Arsenal. I'm sure one game out of 3,075 isn't enough to justify a whole media campaign questioning whether they do give the same kind of support to English and young players anymore.

Personally I think they've got to stop supporting English players that aren't good enough, like Welbeck and Cleverley and the like, simply because they are academy products of theirs. It's allowed their squad to grow stale while sentimentality clouded their vision. Replacing Welbeck and Cleverley with Di Maria and Blind is good business.

I don't even care that much really, I just think it's sad that you've allowed anything about United to rule your life so much that you get this animated about it.

I like you. You're funny.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Henkeman said:
You were caught. Tough.
I wasn't caught trying to do anything. United have named a homegrown (I'll say English if it helps you, matey) - or academy produced - player in every squad they've given to the Premier League in the last 3,075 games they've played.

That is absolutely fair enough even if they didn't name an academy produced player in that one game against Arsenal. I'm sure one game out of 3,075 isn't enough to justify a whole media campaign questioning whether they do give the same kind of support to English and young players anymore.

Personally I think they've got to stop supporting English players that aren't good enough, like Welbeck and Cleverley and the like, simply because they are academy products of theirs. It's allowed their squad to grow stale while sentimentality clouded their vision. Replacing Welbeck and Cleverley with Di Maria and Blind is good business.

I don't even care that much really, I just think it's sad that you've allowed anything about United to rule your life so much that you get this animated about it.
I take it you're not on nodding terms with irony.
It's not running my life to the point where I'd stay up at night being angry about it. As far as I'm concerned I'm just telling Henkeman to calm down because being this animated before bed time won't help him sleep.

I'm a student. I do nothing with my life off-term. Arguing with paranoid idiots on the Internet completes me.

Henkeman said:
Henkeman said:
You were caught. Tough.

And I pity you. Saying or typing "United" hurts you so much you have to use "Rags" instead.

That's kind of the same thing as finding you funny, isn't it?

It's not running my life to the point where I'd stay up at night being angry about it. As far as I'm concerned I'm just telling Henkeman to calm down because being this animated before bed time won't help him sleep.

I'm a student. I do nothing with my life off-term. Arguing with paranoid idiots on the Internet completes me.

I reckon I've posted about 10 times in this thread and about 8 have been pointing out that you had written nonsense. You on the other hand are never off it. Projection is not a healthy thing.

Henkeman said:

And I pity you. Saying or typing "United" hurts you so much you have to use "Rags" instead.

That's kind of the same thing as finding you funny, isn't it?

Ahh I see. So after your previous drivel about me, you didn't bother checking my posts to see. You'll find I've used Rags aboutbtwice and United dozens of times. Funny how paranoia works isn't it? Physician, heal thyself.

Henkeman said:

I reckon I've posted about 10 times in this thread and about 8 have been pointing out that you had written nonsense. You on the other hand are never off it. Projection is not a healthy thing.
I enjoy being in this thread.

It's like walking into a room full of people convinced that we never went to the Moon in 1969.

Henkeman said:

I enjoy being in this thread.

It's like walking into a room full of people convinced that we never went to the Moon in 1969.

And I barely post in it. Yet pointing out you talking rubbish put me straight into the loony camp I see. Again, your obsession is the issue.

Poor analogy.

We either went to the moon or we didn't. There can be no gradations of perception or reality in relation to that debate. The theories are either broadly correct, or wholly wrong.

This debate is much more nuanced and less capable of empirical evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.