so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
LoveCity said:
Even the little things that are easy to miss. This is in the Indy:

6onXSnb.jpg

Implying the old "The plucky underdogs will look to beat them with their team spirit, which City don't have" (after that late surge against Bayern). Notice how Koeman's words don't resemble the preceding line.

Not really. If you read the full article Koeman comments earlier that:

Sergio Aguero and company will represent the most formidable trial of Southampton’s defensive credentials to date, and Koeman argues the presence of the Argentine is evidence Manuel Pellegrini’s squad operates at a higher level than his. “Big teams always have individual qualities and players who win games by themselves,” he said. “In our team organisation we are as strong as City but these kind of players can make the difference.

The part you quoted is clearly a reference to Koeman's earlier comment not a dig.
I you think you missed LCs point; its not what Koeman said but what the cockroach implied with his use of "individuals" and "togetherness", low key and snide but wholly consistent.

Courtesy of BBC:

It's been a day of drama and controversy but what will Sunday bring? Can Southampton take advantage of Chelsea's slip and cut the gap at the top of the table to four points by defeating Manchester City?

Somehow I can't see them saying that if it were any other club.

Any one else spot the media clamouring for retrospective action against Costa the same way they went for Sergio at Wet Spam?

aguero93:20 said:
Courtesy of BBC:

It's been a day of drama and controversy but what will Sunday bring? Can Southampton take advantage of Chelsea's slip and cut the gap at the top of the table to four points by defeating Manchester City?

Somehow I can't see them saying that if it were any other club.
After Tuesday I'm finally a convert to the agenda theory. We beat bayern (again!!!!) without Silva, Yaya, fern, kolarov and dzeko and showed brilliant fight and spirit til the end. It was one of our English teams best nights in years. Yet we got utterly slaughtered. It was embarrassing and unbelievable. Deffo something going on. There is no other explanation. If anyone can back up childs, cundy etc with their cringe worthy comments then please prove me/us wrong. The thing is, it works though. I've had loads of stoke, Derby, port Vale, Burton fans (unfortunately that where I live at the moment) saying how shit we are and were really lucky and are a one man team. These are often quite intelligent people, but are brainwashed by the media slant.
Suppose we just trench in and say 'fuck em' coz there's not a lot we can do about it. Just wish our club would ban some of these tossers from the club press room. Won't happen tho.

NiceN Sleazy said:
There really is no agenda against our great club.
I think most on here really make a mountain out of a molehill.

However regarding money, you rarely hear anybody talk about how much, arsenal, the dippers or the rags have spent. The rags starting 11 costs more than ours or any other teams for that matter. So when it comes to money if it's not an agenda then it has to ineptitude on the part of the media. Which is also fed into by the likes of rogers and wenger who conveniently forget that they have spent more than the likes of west brom, west ham, stoke, hull et al... But play us and they bring it up win, lose or draw.

Twitter users avoid ladsport. Real agenda on there with 7 separate articles involving empty seats at the etihad and a picture of city losing 8-1 at boro entitled "city before the Arab money".

There is a lot of jealousy from other fans so you would be naive to think journos aren't also influenced and driven by jealousy...they also pander to the masses to sell copy. The conclusion being that there is an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.