so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the SS contemptible hack crew with another despicable attack on City this morning. Total disrespect for us contrasts with their earlier consensus that the Swamp dwellers were now heading for a top three finish or higher - quite shocking really, who else do we have to beat to a fair crack

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgtxSPgulhM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

George Hannah said:
Here's the SS contemptible hack crew with another despicable attack on City this morning. Total disrespect for us contrasts with their earlier consensus that the Swamp dwellers were now heading for a top three finish or higher - quite shocking really, who else do we have to beat to a fair crack

Disgusting, not one positive about our club, no doubt 1 or 2 "blues" will be along shortly telling us there was nothing wrong with what they said.

George Hannah said:
Southampton vs Manchester City: Sergio Aguero is keeping Manuel Pellegrini in a job

Indy subs keeping on message

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/southampton-vs-manchester-city-sergio-aguero-is-keeping-manuel-pellegrini-in-a-job-9893051.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 93051.html</a>

They never let up. I see no one had the balls to put their name to that pile of shite.

Good as he is, the "Aguero - one man team" line needs to be put in perspective.

The two trophies we won last season, he played in 25 of those 43 games, just over 58%.

rushts said:
I thought they were spot on in that article ^^ ????

What did you believe to be spot on?

Here's my take on the article.

Headline - If Aguero was not playing, Pellers would be sacked.

Para 2. The phrases "Had Aguero not struck..." & "Pellegrini’s position as manager might have become untenable". Why are they consistently writing negative hypotheticals?

Para 3.
But for Aguero’s hat-trick against Bayern, City would not have qualified from their group
Again another negative hypothesis, this time double whammied by being totally inaccurate.

Para 3.
The name of Atletico Madrid’s manager, Diego Simeone, is being increasingly mentioned around the Etihad.
- By whom exactly?

Not one mention of the substitutions made by the manager which led to Jovetic setting up the two goals.

Once again, we're subjected to more conjectural, negative bullshit.

Blue Punter said:
rushts said:

Para 2. The phrases "Had Aguero not struck..." & "Pellegrini’s position as manager might have become untenable". Why are they consistently writing negative hypotheticals?

Para 3.
But for Aguero’s hat-trick against Bayern, City would not have qualified from their group
Again another negative hypothesis, this time double whammied by being totally inaccurate.

Para 3.
The name of Atletico Madrid’s manager, Diego Simeone, is being increasingly mentioned around the Etihad.
- By whom exactly?

Not one mention of the substitutions made by the manager which led to Jovetic setting up the two goals.

He only wrote 2 (two) lines and you couldn't be arsed reading the second one before wading in, well done.

George Hannah said:

Well, that sorts that. Aguero out, Bony in.
If only we had three or four players who look like they're City through and through; instead of mercenaries like Kompany, Zabaletta, Hart and oh, Agueroooo.

ColinLee said:
Blue Punter said:
rushts said:

Para 3.

Para 3.
- By whom exactly?

He only wrote 2 (two) lines and you couldn't be arsed reading the second one before wading in, well done.

Who only wrote 2 (two) lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.