so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaudinoMotors said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
People need to get past the notion of journalists being banned from the Etihad. It simply isn't going to happen to any meaningful extent. Don't waste emotional energy on it, is my advice, fwiw.

Criticism is one thing and something any football club should expect; but bile and utter fiction like that is unacceptable.
I suspect if the Club did take action, some of those against banning would find a way of er ahem, adjusting their viewpoint.
Mate, I'm not arguing about the effect, but the likelihood of it happening.

The club simply aren't going to contemplate such a policy imo. It would involve a complete change in philosophy (please note the correct use of this word any lurking rags). Of course it's irritating in the extreme when spineless, talentless journalists gratuitously run down our club, but the 'project' is, as much as anything, a glorified PR exercise, by a country conscious of, inter alia, how its human rights record is perceived by the wider world. Routinely banning journalists for being disrespectful motherfuckers is incongruous to that overriding aspiration. Irritants won't deflect the club from its overall ambitions.

Don't mind Durham. He's a WUM and he's never tried to hide it. Its the WUMs masquerading as serious journos that are the most vitriolic.

KippaxCitizen said:
Not the best articles by Durham but you all do know that he is paid to be a WUM and he is one of the best WUMs out there, don't you?! His job description was ticked off bit by bit when you read the comments on here about the articles, he's done the job he set out to do! but you lot keep falling for it!

Here was a pertinent snippet though
By now, City should be standing tall alongside the very best in Europe. Pellegrini’s great escape from Champions League Group E will be looked on as something special. But they shouldn’t have got themselves into this mess in the first place.
The best defenders aren’t those who always end up making last-ditch tackles, they’re the ones who don’t get themselves into trouble at all.
And at the very top level the same applies to managers.
But what Pellegrini has proved this week is that he can deliver under pressure.
Can't argue with that!

Within a week Durham would be slagging United off (done it many many times in the past) and bigging up City, or slagging off Liverpool and kissing up to Arsenal, before the very next day absolutely laying into Wenger and the Gooner fans. That's Durham's job. He does it well.
You see equity and fairness when it simply isn't there. You are a propagandist's dream.

KippaxCitizen said:
Not the best articles by Durham but you all do know that he is paid to be a WUM and he is one of the best WUMs out there, don't you?! His job description was ticked off bit by bit when you read the comments on here about the articles, he's done the job he set out to do! but you lot keep falling for it!

By now, City should be standing tall alongside the very best in Europe. Pellegrini’s great escape from Champions League Group E will be looked on as something special. But they shouldn’t have got themselves into this mess in the first place.
The best defenders aren’t those who always end up making last-ditch tackles, they’re the ones who don’t get themselves into trouble at all.
Can't argue with that!

Within a week Durham would be slagging United off (done it many many times in the past) and bigging up City, or slagging off Liverpool and kissing up to Arsenal, before the very next day absolutely laying into Wenger and the Gooner fans. That's Durham's job. He does it well.
The Chavs,Rags,dippers and even more so Arsenal(who he really has gone to town on) have threads on Durham on their forums for his bitching, as you say the biggest wum out there who is getting a hell of a lot of clicks for the mail with his shite.....

KippaxCitizen said:

Can't argue with that!

You see equity and fairness when it simply isn't there. You are a propagandist's dream.

KC's posts make me do this ...

9bhy6x.gif

Mister Appointment said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Can't argue with that!

KC's posts make me do this ...

9bhy6x.gif
I used to quite fancy her, but she's really gone off the boil lately. Looking at that gif she wasn't all that when she was younger either. She had a goldilocks period in her mid-twenties, I guess.

KC is a curious one, I agree.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Can't argue with that!

Its fuckin you that wants banning. Defending those shite articles and the hack who wrote them, but hey thats what you do, defend the lies and vitriol against "your" club.
I'm not defending the articles, i'm saying Durham is a well known WUM and people have fallen for his winding up, yet again.

I take it the "City are as good as Barcelona" from Durham when Barca were in their Guardiola/Messi 84 goals year prime never entered this thread though did it?!

I used to quite fancy her, but she's really gone off the boil lately. Looking at that gif she wasn't all that when she was younger either. She had a goldilocks period in her mid-twenties, I guess.

All day long for me - and not just because she bares a striking resemblance to my missus! :)

KippaxCitizen said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Can't argue with that!

Its fuckin you that wants banning. Defending those shite articles and the hack who wrote them, but hey thats what you do, defend the lies and vitriol against "your" club.
I'm not defending the articles, i'm saying Durham is a well known WUM and people have fallen for his winding up, yet again.
Your smug superiority and dismissal of the bile that comes our way is really starting to grate. Fellow blues wrong, no agenda, but you see things clearly and correct us, thanks for that.

Durham is a disrespectful motherfucker.

There is no doubt in my mind that article wasn't written by Durham himself.

I tweeted him yesterday about no mention of City when we had played well, but your all over us like a rash when we underperform.

He replied, wait until you read my article in tomorrows Mailonline. I was expecting something complimentary based on his tweet, not this sh*t. I only got as far as Bayern reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.