Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
uncle-toms-cabin-harriet-beecher-stowe-cd-cover-art.jpg
I need more verbal elucidation to appreciate this

Pablo1 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Its fuckin you that wants banning. Defending those shite articles and the hack who wrote them, but hey thats what you do, defend the lies and vitriol against "your" club.
I'm not defending the articles, i'm saying Durham is a well known WUM and people have fallen for his winding up, yet again.
People are rightly pissed off that after a week of great results we have to read a column that panders to those c**ts over the road whilst sticking the boot into ourselves. I'm surprised that this doesn't register with those who are quick to stick to their ingrained opinion of no "anti - city bias" in the media.
The thing that annoys me about this particular piece is that at the back end of last week (Thursday/Friday) Adrian Durham spent at least an hour of his show discussing the upcoming games we had and the jist of it was how Pellegrini was in big trouble if we lost any of them, that he was a man under pressure and our owners will be looking to get rid if we slip. 3 games and 3 wins later his first opportunity to mention how we had come through unscathed and that Pellegrini had in fact done a great job was on last nights show. Now even if we take away all of the previous weeks bollocks, our game was one of the best of the weekend with enough incidents to carry the whole show... He didn't even bring us up once in 3 hours! Not one mention of the game, the result, sergios injustice, our fight with 10 men, not a fucking word for the full show. Instead we had Gerard's new contract and Spurs turning the fucking corner with a dollop of WBA managerial problems thrown in for good measure.
It's blatant and obvious the disdain that station has for our club in general, obviously there are one or two who still have some morals and integrity to their profession but on the whole it's a fucking snide, horrible c**t of the airwaves and the fact there's nothing out there to rival it, or give it genuine competition is a sad state of affairs.
But this is my point about the last few pages. Adrian Durham is employed to be wind people up. He does it on purpose and is actually good at it and people fall for it all the time. If you don't like the way he works, why would you ever ever ever listen to or read what he says, knowing exactly what he's like?

I'm not defending things said against our club, i'm scratching my head wondering how daft people can be to actually fall for things Adrian Durham says or does.

Plus Sport Bar had loads of talk about the City win and the Kun penalty incident on Sunday night.

KippaxCitizen said:
Pablo1 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I'm not defending the articles, i'm saying Durham is a well known WUM and people have fallen for his winding up, yet again.
People are rightly pissed off that after a week of great results we have to read a column that panders to those c**ts over the road whilst sticking the boot into ourselves. I'm surprised that this doesn't register with those who are quick to stick to their ingrained opinion of no "anti - city bias" in the media.
The thing that annoys me about this particular piece is that at the back end of last week (Thursday/Friday) Adrian Durham spent at least an hour of his show discussing the upcoming games we had and the jist of it was how Pellegrini was in big trouble if we lost any of them, that he was a man under pressure and our owners will be looking to get rid if we slip. 3 games and 3 wins later his first opportunity to mention how we had come through unscathed and that Pellegrini had in fact done a great job was on last nights show. Now even if we take away all of the previous weeks bollocks, our game was one of the best of the weekend with enough incidents to carry the whole show... He didn't even bring us up once in 3 hours! Not one mention of the game, the result, sergios injustice, our fight with 10 men, not a fucking word for the full show. Instead we had Gerard's new contract and Spurs turning the fucking corner with a dollop of WBA managerial problems thrown in for good measure.
It's blatant and obvious the disdain that station has for our club in general, obviously there are one or two who still have some morals and integrity to their profession but on the whole it's a fucking snide, horrible c**t of the airwaves and the fact there's nothing out there to rival it, or give it genuine competition is a sad state of affairs.
But this is my point about the last few pages. Adrian Durham is employed to be wind people up. He does it on purpose and is actually good at it and people fall for it all the time. If you don't like the way he works, why would you ever ever ever listen to or read what he says, knowing exactly what he's like?

I'm not defending things said against our club, i'm scratching my head wondering how daft people can be to actually fall for things Adrian Durham says or does.
You need to fuck off, no way your one of us slagging off fellow blues.

KippaxCitizen said:
squirtyflower said:
KippaxCitizen said:
The pathetic soft-arse Arsenal fan-like touchiness and paranoia from our once thick skinned and down to Earth fans started fucking grating on me two years ago!
so you don't like City fans then?

There are a number of fans on here with the same outlook as me on this topic too.

I like the site owners take on it, spot on too

Ric said:
Some of the paranoia does get a bit ridiculous. The media are only arsed about sales/impressions/viewing figures so cater to the masses, who generally support United, Liverpool & Arsenal. We don't generally get the credit we deserve, but I'm not arsed as long as we're winning trophies.

KippaxCitizen said:
Pablo1 said:

You need to fuck off, no way your one of us.
Oh give over, man!

If you fall for a known WUMs work, you're nothing but daft to do so!

The cookie monster said:
KippaxCitizen said:
squirtyflower said:
so you don't like City fans then?

There are a number of fans on here with the same outlook as me on this topic too.

I like the site owners take on it, spot on too

Ric said:
Some of the paranoia does get a bit ridiculous. The media are only arsed about sales/impressions/viewing figures so cater to the masses, who generally support United, Liverpool & Arsenal. We don't generally get the credit we deserve, but I'm not arsed as long as we're winning trophies.
As soon as we have a supporter base that will be useful to suck up to, the media will treat us like they do United Liverpool and Arsenal. Until then i'll trot along knowing which people to pay attention to and which ones to completely ignore because six and a bit years into the new City we know exactly who the good and bad jorunos are by now.

For the life of me i don't know why anyone would purposely read and sometimes actually search for things to piss themselves off from people we all well know to completely ignore.

KippaxCitizen said:
Pablo1 said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Because he has access to millions of people on a weekly basis with his newspaper column and radio station, and uses them to have sly digs at our club. Wherever it's a wind up or not is immaterial, in fact I'd rather he actually believe the things he says/writes as that would at least be honourable whereas doing it for shits and giggles makes him a ****.

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:

You need to fuck off, no way your one of us.
Oh give over, man!

If you fall for a known WUMs work, you're nothing but daft to do so!
So a wum can slag us off no end, say whatever they want to the masses but it does'nt matter because you know their a wum? that doesn't even make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.