so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everythingchangesbutblue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Its fuckin you that wants banning. Defending those shite articles and the hack who wrote them, but hey thats what you do, defend the lies and vitriol against "your" club.
I'm not defending the articles, i'm saying Durham is a well known WUM and people have fallen for his winding up, yet again.
Your smug superiority and dismissal of the bile that comes our way is really starting to grate.
The pathetic soft-arse Arsenal fan-like touchiness and paranoia from our once thick skinned and down to Earth fans started fucking grating on me two years ago!

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I'm not defending the articles, i'm saying Durham is a well known WUM and people have fallen for his winding up, yet again.
Your smug superiority and dismissal of the bile that comes our way is really starting to grate.
The pathetic soft-arse Arsenal fan-like touchiness and paranoia from our once thick skinned and down to Earth fans started fucking grating on me two years ago!
so you don't like City fans then?

uncle-toms-cabin-harriet-beecher-stowe-cd-cover-art.jpg

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:
You need to man up then. Don't let it bother you.

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Then fucking do one!

squirtyflower said:
KippaxCitizen said:
so you don't like City fans then?
Luckily it seems it's only a group of our fans are this touchy. From the lads i go to the game with or lads i have got to know in the pub before heading to or coming back from the ground, this topic doesn't really crop up...so my real life experience of City fans are great.

There are a number of fans on here with the same outlook as me on this topic too.

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:
So you decided to ignore all the lies, hatred and comdemnation of city just because some fans have a different opinion than you? sounds like you have your own agenda to me, one against city fans.you are not helping yourself here, maybe you should try ragcafe.

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Not the best articles by Durham but you all do know that he is paid to be a WUM and he is one of the best WUMs out there, don't you?! His job description was ticked off bit by bit when you read the comments on here about the articles, he's done the job he set out to do! but you lot keep falling for it!

Here was a pertinent snippet though

Can't argue with that!

Within a week Durham would be slagging United off (done it many many times in the past) and bigging up City, or slagging off Liverpool and kissing up to Arsenal, before the very next day absolutely laying into Wenger and the Gooner fans. That's Durham's job. He does it well.
Its fuckin you that wants banning. Defending those shite articles and the hack who wrote them, but hey thats what you do, defend the lies and vitriol against "your" club.
People are rightly pissed off that after a week of great results we have to read a column that panders to those cunts over the road whilst sticking the boot into ourselves. I'm surprised that this doesn't register with those who are quick to stick to their ingrained opinion of no "anti - city bias" in the media.
The thing that annoys me about this particular piece is that at the back end of last week (Thursday/Friday) Adrian Durham spent at least an hour of his show discussing the upcoming games we had and the jist of it was how Pellegrini was in big trouble if we lost any of them, that he was a man under pressure and our owners will be looking to get rid if we slip. 3 games and 3 wins later his first opportunity to mention how we had come through unscathed and that Pellegrini had in fact done a great job was on last nights show. Now even if we take away all of the previous weeks bollocks, our game was one of the best of the weekend with enough incidents to carry the whole show... He didn't even bring us up once in 3 hours! Not one mention of the game, the result, sergios injustice, our fight with 10 men, not a fucking word for the full show. Instead we had Gerard's new contract and Spurs turning the fucking corner with a dollop of WBA managerial problems thrown in for good measure.
It's blatant and obvious the disdain that station has for our club in general, obviously there are one or two who still have some morals and integrity to their profession but on the whole it's a fucking snide, horrible cuntstain of the airwaves and the fact there's nothing out there to rival it, or give it genuine competition is a sad state of affairs.

KippaxCitizen said:
So you decided to ignore all the lies, hatred and comdemnation of city just because some fans have a different opinion than you? sounds like you have your own agenda to me, one against city fans.you are not helping yourself here, maybe you should try ragcafe.
Haha, good one!

KippaxCitizen said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Haha, good one!
Nice dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.