so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hutton who blue said:
Proper officiating would have granted Man City an instant free kick when Aguero was fouled early on against Everton and he wouldn't have injured himself stretching for the ball.
Jealous rag fuckwits purporting to be blues on this forum are becoming ever less frequent on this particular thread because of the overwhelming evidence supporting an agenda against Man City so instead make snide, cowardly unsupported remarks on other threads. You jealous rag fuckwits are ostensibly noticeable. Give it up.

What?

Am I being Clarkied reading that?

The bias\anti-city, if we agree that it is in place amongst certain media people (and even trying to be as neutral as possible, there is definitely anti-City rhetoric there), when did this start ?

When we won the Title in 2012 I could not say I noticed any significant bias, just many people enjoying (apart from Trafford Rangers fans and the gritted teeth congratulation of Alex Ferguson) a great finish to a season.

In 2013 when we finished 2nd did it start then, or was it in the main from the start of last season and FFP gaining prominence in the media as a story, and then the media fawning over Liverpool, and now the love in with Van Gaal Bladder and the resurgence of Trafford ?

Or has it been there since Sept 2008 and then after that with such as trying to sign Kaka for close to £ 100 million?

What was the main trigger for the nonsense\bile from the media ?

City1974 said:
The bias\anti-city, if we agree that it is in place amongst certain media people (and even trying to be as neutral as possible, there is definitely anti-City rhetoric there), when did this start ?

When we won the Title in 2012 I could not say I noticed any significant bias, just many people enjoying (apart from Trafford Rangers fans and the gritted teeth congratulation of Alex Ferguson) a great finish to a season.

In 2013 when we finished 2nd did it start then, or was it in the main from the start of last season and FFP gaining prominence in the media as a story, and then the media fawning over Liverpool, and now the love in with Van Gaal Bladder and the resurgence of Trafford ?

Or has it been there since Sept 2008 and then after that with such as trying to sign Kaka for close to £ 100 million?

It's been there since the last day in August 2008 when we signed Robinho. Wasn't helped by the muppet who proclaimed we were signing messi,ronaldo etc.

Takeover day shook up the European footballing world. The cost cartel were already kicking off that a team that wasn't part of their elite was getting near as dammit unlimited investment. Financial fair play all of a sudden became an issue. Garry Cook and the sheik had to learn fast and boy have we been on a steep learning curve.

I also wonder If the media had been different if we were owned by a Texan rather than Middle Eastern royalty.

City1974 said:

As soon as we were perceived as a genuine threat.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
City1974 said:

this.

at first they would pat us on the head and say things like "not in my life time". now that patronising manner has turned to acute fear.

love it.

hutton who blue said:
Proper officiating would have granted Man City an instant free kick when Aguero was fouled early on against Everton and he wouldn't have injured himself stretching for the ball.
Jealous rag fuckwits purporting to be blues on this forum are becoming ever less frequent on this particular thread because of the overwhelming evidence supporting an agenda against Man City so instead make snide, cowardly unsupported remarks on other threads. You jealous rag fuckwits are ostensibly noticeable. Give it up.

This is definately a Clarkie

Not really bothered with it. But if you need a topic to woman about, by all means.
When you're done complaining, read the CFA post. It's the proof they are wrong.

Some great coverage of the academy opening but word of caution it is CL week and the usual rag hacks (you all know who they are) will be reminded of their duties by swamp HQ.

de niro said:
City1974 said:

this.

at first they would pat us on the head and say things like "not in my life time". now that patronising manner has turned to acute fear.

love it.

What I don't understand is why are Chelsea not subjected to the same abuse we get? In the early Abramovic days they were spending money like water and blowing everyone away in the transfer market. Any perceived threat to the established dominance of the scum, arsenal and liverpool was soon real threat when they did the league double.

But throughout all of that (and still to this day) they don't come in for the constant bile directed at us. Whether its anti-Arab racism, or what I have no idea, but it's markedly different from how the press have treated Chelsea.

Chippy_boy said:
de niro said:

this.

love it.

What I don't understand is why are Chelsea not subjected to the same abuse we get? In the early Abramovic days they were spending money like water and blowing everyone away in the transfer market. Any perceived threat to the established dominance of the scum, arsenal and liverpool was soon real threat when they did the league double.

But throughout all of that (and still to this day) they don't come in for the constant bile directed at us. Whether its anti-Arab racism, or what I have no idea, but it's markedly different from how the press have treated Chelsea.

its the rags mate, simple as that. we have hurt their cash cow more than anyone else could have done. we being in Manchester also gets their goat up. when "Manchester" united are beamed, sold, displayed, whored round the world we now piggy back that.

and I fucking love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.