so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jrb said:
I can see where this headline is coming from. Exactly like they described our spending over the last 5 years. It's all about a level playing field on and off he pitch. And that includes the media.

Today's Daily Fail.

REVEALED: United manager handed £150m to recruit his Van Gaal-acticos...
Robben, Godin Hummels, Strootman and Barca ace Alves

article-2861393-23C3BF6C00000578-868_308x194.jpg

City must be in form, let's wheel out the 'United to sign world class players story'

jrb said:
I can see where this headline is coming from. Exactly like they described our spending over the last 5 years. It's all about a level playing field on and off he pitch. And that includes the media.

Today's Daily Fail.

lets see if they arrive to play non cl football they are suddenly mercenaries.

jrb said:

Today's Daily Fail.

How long have they been with rags academy ?

So Chelsea losing and Newcastle get a man sent off and 6 minutes of injury time. We're going to have to beat all the odds to win the league this year.

Blue Mooner said:
So Chelsea losing and Newcastle get a man sent off and 6 minutes of injury time. We're going to have to beat all the odds to win the league this year.

Atkinson was very very unlucky today and he so very nearly managed to keep Chelsea unbeaten the cheating ****!

No issue with the sending off but 6 fucking minutes???

Nice article on the bbc football site from Robby Savage about the top flight sacking season being about to start <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30311666" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30311666</a>

Your usual suspects (bottom clubs) are in there, but surprise surprise MP gets a mention but deafening silence on the tactical turtle. Apparently MP is more likely to face the sack as we are already out of the CL than the turtle who has pissed away 150m and is not doing as well as Moyes. #failingtherightway

Blue Mooner said:
As long as we have people like Marriner on our side I'll be happy
Any idea how much he got paid to ensure we won that game? :)

The cookie monster said:
Blue Mooner said:
As long as we have people like Marriner on our side I'll be happy
Any idea how much he got paid to ensure we won that game? :)

he always has a poor game. he always looks to me he doesn't know where he is. like a rabbit caught in headlights. had to give the pen as it was a foul, and in the box, he certainly would have given it in the centre circle. you could if you want compare it to the 6 or 7 we've been refused this season. so 6 more and it "levels itself out".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.