so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet Cole said:
Nice article on the bbc football site from Robby Savage about the top flight sacking season being about to start=

I'm sorry but I just can't take Savage seriously. Rooney talks more sense than Savage and that's saying something!

City Raider said:
"You don't win the league with likes of Lescott in your team" - a gem from Sunday Supp along with MP getting lucky for dropping Hart.
Well they're not wrong. You wouldn't win the league with current Lescott as your starting CB, which was the context of the comment. They were advocating Arsenal signing him to be 4th choice, which was a perfectly reasonable thing to say imo.

BigOscar said:
City Raider said:
"You don't win the league with likes of Lescott in your team" - a gem from Sunday Supp along with MP getting lucky for dropping Hart.
Well they're not wrong. You wouldn't win the league with current Lescott as your starting CB, which was the context of the comment. They were advocating Arsenal signing him to be 4th choice, which was a perfectly reasonable thing to say imo.

Don't you get it? Forget context, this is the agenda thread!

Could have sworn one team did win the league with the likes of Lescott in it not that long ago.

Just how many decisions have we been denied this season? Amazing! Is this influencing the referees to revert to screwing us over next week?

JR3aOzn.jpg

The fucking Mail again.......

I notice Barry once again gets no mention despite two challenges that should have seen red.

We get a referee for once in how long that actually makes a mistake regarding Mangala and we get this shit from them where were there reporting the last 4 years where we have gotten fuck all?!!

Fergie was a Kunt but he'd be on these media mongrels bullshit reporting in a flash..

LoveCity said:
Just how many decisions have we been denied this season? Amazing! Is this influencing the referees to revert to screwing us over next week?

JR3aOzn.jpg

Absolutely. You can guarantee we won't get any decisions now until at least January. For every one match we receive favourable treatment
there are four or five where the decisions go against us. This is orchestrated by the media.

I'd go further: teams now think its open season to kick our players out of games (Silva v Newcastle, Aguero v Everton) confident that
if they do it early enough they'll get away with it. Aguero keeps getting scythed down in the box and nothing is given or he's booked
for simulation. In some referees eyes they probably think he's a cheat before the match starts because he's gone down (fouled) so
often in the box recently.

If we win the league by a point or two the Everton match or another (there won't be many to choose from) will be highlighted in the
Sly Review of the Season as the real reason we won the league.

I'm really pissed off by this shit now.

Proper officiating would have granted Man City an instant free kick when Aguero was fouled early on against Everton and he wouldn't have injured himself stretching for the ball.
Jealous rag fuckwits purporting to be blues on this forum are becoming ever less frequent on this particular thread because of the overwhelming evidence supporting an agenda against Man City so instead make snide, cowardly unsupported remarks on other threads. You jealous rag fuckwits are ostensibly noticeable. Give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.