so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports news showing the dippers beating us 3-2.
I never realised it when I watched it but Tyler was genuinely gutted when we scored and then equalised
He was wanking himself daft when Coutinho scored the winner.

Wonder how the prick felt when we won the trophy again!!
Poor old Gerrard.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sky sports news showing the dippers beating us 3-2.
I never realised it when I watched it but Tyler was genuinely gutted when we scored and then equalised
He was wanking himself daft when Coutinho scored the winner.

Wonder how the prick felt when we won the trophy again!!
Poor old Gerrard.
haha just saw that too.

I just finished watching The Premier League Years 2013-14 and it really is astounding the difference in Tyler's attitude and voice when we score compared to his commentary on Liverpool or Utd goals. The 3-2 Liverpool win commentary is beyond belief.

Whenever City score he sounds like his dog's died.

notreallyhere said:
I just finished watching The Premier League Years 2013-14 and it really is astounding the difference in Tyler's attitude and voice when we score compared to his commentary on Liverpool or Utd goals. The 3-2 Liverpool win commentary is beyond belief.

I wonder who issued his orders before the game.

notreallyhere said:

where as when sergio scored v qpr??

have a listen when palace make it 3-3 v dippers he is going bananas

tonea2003 said:
notreallyhere said:
Tyler now the star witness for the Agenda Deniers' case
lol

notreallyhere said:

I noticed this too when I watched it a couple of days ago, I even re- wound it to show the missus.

You will also notice in the same programme that the Scum still manage to get more air time than us, when all they did was finish 7 th and sack their manager. You will also notice a 2 minute montage squeezed in of Ryan Giggs scoring a load of goals for the scum, right before showing us winning the league(what relevance this had to anything god knows).

But hey ho, nowt to see here, move along....

Blue Mooner said:
Of course there is an agenda, to suggest that UEFA, the FA and premier league have no kind of plan for the game is ludicrous in the extreme. The idea that the senior executives of major media outlets are not aware of what this future looks like is also naive. Do people really believe that the major kingmakers in the game leave things to chance? To suggest that those senior execs of major media outlets don't liaise with senior decision makers in the game, don't get a sense of the objectives of those governing bodies and don't pass their orders down the chain to be executed by the editors and journalists is naive. (How else do you think they ensure they retain important broadcasting contracts for example?) To suggest that the PR people at UEFA, the FA and premier league do not cajole and influence the media to put copy that helps with that 'plan' is naive. If this isn't possible, then please explain how Qatar won the decision to host the World Cup and yet there is still not one shred of 'written' evidence that the whole thing was fixed, despite the fact that we now look at the decision and realise how ludicrous it was and how it was virtually impossible (in my opinion) that they won it on merit. An agenda doesn't have to be written down for it to manifest itself and be executed on. It is done by influence, by stealth, by quid pro quo's, through PR, through key appointments of individuals that can be trusted to execute on the grand plan.

The agenda has been brought clear and out into the open by FFP, that agenda is to keep the traditional big clubs exactly where they are. We are the troublesome interloper who is interfering with that plan. David Gill gets appointed as the head of FFP panel and yet still people seem in denial that any agenda exists. Just what will it take ?

There is mountains and mountains of evidence that a concerted agenda to halt our progress exists. Now it seems that the media have taken an approach to simply 'ignore' our achievements. Make no mistake, the general public are hugely influenced by what they see and hear, if we get negative press then it makes our growth plans more difficult as promotion of the club is down to our own PR and marketing teams. Now that revenue is key to what you can spend, and what you can spend secures you the best players, make no mistake we need to grow the MCFC brand globally to remain competitive, particularly when we have to renew the squad as it gets older.

To ignore the glaringly obvious simply gives those who wish to put us back in our place the idea that they can carry on unhindered. City fans are right to expose this bias and the agenda whenever we see it. That is the only way anything will change.

Spot on.
I wrote something similar on this thread, the other day. Of course the people investing millions want a foreseeable and coherent plan from UEFA. They were promised product exposure in a Champions League with Man Utd (for example) viewing figures. They're not stumping up the same amount, if those figures aren't manifested.
It'd interesting to know where those who dismiss the anti City agenda because of the lack of a smoking gun stand on the Qatar World Cup vote. No tangible evidence there either. Was it a legitimate draw or was there an agenda at work?

George Hannah said:
tonea2003 said:
notreallyhere said:
lol

the evidence is there m'lud

do you remember back when, when similar was asked of yourself?.........

tonea2003 said:
George Hannah said:
tonea2003 said:
lol
the evidence is there m'lud
do you remember back when, when similar was asked of yourself?.........
"Call Crimson Clive Tyldesley"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.