Some Of Our Fans

I may have dreamt this but sure I remember speaking to a cop somewhere away in the late 90's early 00's outside a pub, and he was telling us that particular police force (can't remember where) had a list of all the football fans expected in the area that season and if they were trouble causers or not, and apparently City weren't known for causing trouble but were known as "total p*ss-pots" although it was better worded than that. So they've had our number for years!!

casualdeyna said:
I may have dreamt this but sure I remember speaking to a cop somewhere away in the late 90's early 00's outside a pub, and he was telling us that particular police force (can't remember where) had a list of all the football fans expected in the area that season and if they were trouble causers or not, and apparently City weren't known for causing trouble but were known as "total p*ss-pots" although it was better worded than that. So they've had our number for years!!

Generally speaking i think were a good bunch just on the piss - never really cause to much trouble :P

The final was the mellowest game with something at stake I've ever been,City have always had factions that fought each other,whether it was area rivalries/disputes that carried on at the match or the NF/Cool Cats days,main difference to me is Charlie rife nowadays whereas years back it wasn't and a lot of people are no good on it,saying that though,trouble at the game now is light years away from what it was,knobheads have always been amongst us and always will be

erast fandorin said:
The final was the mellowest game with something at stake I've ever been,City have always had factions that fought each other,whether it was area rivalries/disputes that carried on at the match or the NF/Cool Cats days,main difference to me is Charlie rife nowadays whereas years back it wasn't and a lot of people are no good on it,saying that though,trouble at the game now is light years away from what it was,knobheads have always been amongst us and always will be

bang on

PistonBlue said:
Wembley days do seem to bring out the empty heads don't they?

I like a drink before the game, tend to have a few beers in the car on the way down there and then a few more in the pub. This has never caused me to kick off with anyone, to make a little kid cry, to chin someone because he wouldn't stand up or sit down or sing songs or anything. Snorting coke in front of kids? I mean what the fuck is going on in the brain of someone who thinks this is ok. I also don't get the aggression, the 'Ill do what I want' attitude'.

The truth is some people are scum, and unfortunately quite a few of them call themselves Blues.

The coke and the aggression go hand in hand after a couple of beers.

We was in 550. There was about 7 Sunderland supporters about 10 rows infront of us who jumped up when they scored. (It was husbands, wives and kid mainly) soon legged it down the stairs when our fans started trying to get to them. Apart from that, it was a top day out with no trouble at all.

You can tell our fanbase has changed by the songs. I heard all of these in JJ Moons after the game:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'll drink a drink a drink then piss in the sink the sink the sink, we're the beerheads of Man City
That's the greatest line of charley that the wooooooooooooooooooooord has ever seen

WE never win at home and we never win away
WE pissed all over the sinks today
We don't give a fuck coz we're all coked up
MCFC OK

In 1963 we always pissed into the loo
The Stretford End cried out aloud, use the cubicles for a poo
Sheikh Mansour came, awe played the game, we did a line or two
And when we fill the sinks this year we'll sing this song for you.

Didsbury Dave said:
You can tell our fanbase has changed by the songs. I heard all of these in JJ Moons after the game:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'll drink a drink a drink then piss in the sink the sink the sink, we're the beerheads of Man City
That's the greatest line of charley that the wooooooooooooooooooooord has ever seen

WE never win at home and we never win away
WE pissed all over the sinks today
We don't give a fuck coz we're all coked up
MCFC OK

In 1963 we always pissed into the loo
The Stretford End cried out aloud, use the cubicles for a poo
Sheikh Mansour came, awe played the game, we did a line or two
And when we fill the sinks this year we'll sing this song for you.
That is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this forum, bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.