Some Of Our Fans

johnbmcr said:
Blue Tooth said:
We'll piss in your sink
We'll piss in your sink
We're Man City
We'll piss in your sink

I was brought up to understand this is a behaviour reserved solely for hotels very far sighted by my tutors as the en suite hadn't been invented

Now I understand why some sink estates smell they way they do

citymad said:
Its a lottery nowadays at football, you might get lucky and sit among genuine good hearted passionate City fans or end up having a nightmare sitting amongst the dregs of society that shout the C word as their staple vocabulary. I've been bladdered before but have never thrown beer on kids and women and abused other people. I think its more to do with how your raised and whether you respect other human beings than just the alcohol. However, drink and poor morals don't mix together.

Not read the full thread but I agree whole heartedly with this comment. I mentioned this coming back on Sunday that the atmosphere as good as it seemed wasn't the best I have been in this year. I am lucky enough to go to all the aways and it just seems there is a different mentality in the supporters.

I think there could be an excuse for Sunday as it was a party atmosphere and most just wanted to have a good day. Though I could not believe it when I went down for a piss in the second half people were in the concourse more interested in drinking and toilets were packed with those smoking. What a bizarre way to spend £ on a ticket and going to a cup final.

As said before though those that want to get pissed but cant handle the beer please do your best not to ruin everybody else day.

awaydayblue said:
Interesting topic, as it potentially affects all of us..... For example Sunday's game, had a brilliant time in Trafalgar Square on the Saturday night, where we were vastly outnumbered by Sunderland fans, not one of whom made us feel uncomfortable at any stage, good banter but essentially, they reminded me of the majority of our fans, witty, charismatic, grounded, and friendly. Likewise pre and post match, no issues at all. Due to our allocation and loyalty points etc, my wife, my nephew, and myself were sat in different parts of the stadium. Not ideal, but at least we had tickets and were in for the game, a small price to pay.........My nephew told us that where he was sat, there were two well behaved Sunderland fans (dad with lad - aged 5??) who found themselves surrounded by Blues, not sure how they ended with the tickets, but none the less, they were keeping themselves to themselves. When Sunderland scored, the little boy cheered, the dad trying to contain his sons obvious excitement (and no doubt his own), conscious of not wanting any trouble etc. Sure enough, the moronic minority of our 'support' made a bee line for him, kid in tears - pushed, shoved, verbally abused, coins thrown (one of which narrowly missed my nephew's head), and not surprisingly, the kid was crying/ screaming with fear and terror. The good blues (my nephew included) took the baddies to task, but the damage had already been done. Don't know about you, but bullies who pick on easy targets are amongst the worst, dregs of society. What can be done about it? Difficult one, but I'd be interested if anyone thinks a bit of self policing would be beneficial. This incident happened near the half way line, where the seat prices were £72. Interested to know fellow Blues fans thoughts/comments on this matter, it's certainly nothing new I appreciate that, but wanted to raise the matter. CTWD

that is appalling. I was hoping to be able to take my kids to Wembley if we get to the FA Cup semi final (they are only Members and on season card waiting list so could not get them tickets for LC final) but would have to seriously think again now hearing about shit like this

IanBishopsHaircut said:
BlueT said:
awaydayblue said:
Interesting topic, as it potentially affects all of us..... For example Sunday's game, had a brilliant time in Trafalgar Square on the Saturday night, where we were vastly outnumbered by Sunderland fans, not one of whom made us feel uncomfortable at any stage, good banter but essentially, they reminded me of the majority of our fans, witty, charismatic, grounded, and friendly. Likewise pre and post match, no issues at all. Due to our allocation and loyalty points etc, my wife, my nephew, and myself were sat in different parts of the stadium. Not ideal, but at least we had tickets and were in for the game, a small price to pay.........My nephew told us that where he was sat, there were two well behaved Sunderland fans (dad with lad - aged 5??) who found themselves surrounded by Blues, not sure how they ended with the tickets, but none the less, they were keeping themselves to themselves. When Sunderland scored, the little boy cheered, the dad trying to contain his sons obvious excitement (and no doubt his own), conscious of not wanting any trouble etc. Sure enough, the moronic minority of our 'support' made a bee line for him, kid in tears - pushed, shoved, verbally abused, coins thrown (one of which narrowly missed my nephew's head), and not surprisingly, the kid was crying/ screaming with fear and terror. The good blues (my nephew included) took the baddies to task, but the damage had already been done. Don't know about you, but bullies who pick on easy targets are amongst the worst, dregs of society. What can be done about it? Difficult one, but I'd be interested if anyone thinks a bit of self policing would be beneficial. This incident happened near the half way line, where the seat prices were £72. Interested to know fellow Blues fans thoughts/comments on this matter, it's certainly nothing new I appreciate that, but wanted to raise the matter. CTWD

I find this more shameful than anything else on this thread. Well done to the blues including your nephew who stood up to these cowards.

We drank with lots of Sunderland fans both on Saturday night and Sunday, and they were sorted, as were the other City fans we met.

Seriously, blues or not...no excuse when it comes to kids

I would have seriously slapped anyone threatening a child, that kid will remember his cup final in a negative light now...unacceptable

This is disgraceful if true. Anyone trying to start on someone quietly trying to watch a game of football with their kid is vermin. Hopefully most decent people witnessing something like this would intervene.

We had one Sunderland fan sat infront of us, stood up and did a fist pump when they scored and his mrs told him to sit down.
Most people around saw him and all that happend was a few ran up to him pointed and laughed when we scored our second. At the final whistle I must have saw at least 10 blues shake his hand and say something along the lines of "unlucky mate, hope you stay up".

SteWadda said:
We had one Sunderland fan sat infront of us, stood up and did a fist pump when they scored and his mrs told him to sit down.
Most people around saw him and all that happend was a few ran up to him pointed and laughed when we scored our second. At the final whistle I must have saw at least 10 blues shake his hand and say something along the lines of "unlucky mate, hope you stay up".
Keep it inside the 90 minutes.

johnbmcr said:
Blue Tooth said:
We'll piss in your sink
We'll piss in your sink
We're Man City
We'll piss in your sink

I was brought up to understand this is a behaviour reserved solely for hotels very far sighted by my tutors as the en suite hadn't been invented

Toilet, sink and a bath.

Sufficient room for 4 adults to piss.

Although seeing your mates cock in the mirror above the sink is weird.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
BlueT said:
awaydayblue said:

I find this more shameful than anything else on this thread. Well done to the blues including your nephew who stood up to these cowards.

We drank with lots of Sunderland fans both on Saturday night and Sunday, and they were sorted, as were the other City fans we met.

Seriously, blues or not...no excuse when it comes to kids

I would have seriously slapped anyone threatening a child, that kid will remember his cup final in a negative light now...unacceptable

I'm going to throw a guess that this was the incident right next to me. Block 551, near the halfway line, £72 seats.

Except it wasn't as you described in the slightest. The way you described it was classic "hide behind the kids" moral high-grounding.

There were a group of sunderland fans, not together, but the tickets probably came from the same tout. Maybe a dozen of them on 2 rows. The clown next to me, with his Stone Island on, thought it a good idea to start joining in with the Sunderland singing before the game. A few looked round, everyone became aware of who he was, and I said "He's going to get battered if they score" to my mate. I think the bloke you refer to was in front of him, drinking a bottle of beer in the seats. Nothing happened until Sunderland scored.

Then they all jumped up cheering, including the bloke in front and his son, who turned around and celebrated with Mr Stone Island. People around turned on them and a few were trying to punch Mr Stone Island and his mates, but noone went near the bloke and his son. Mainly people were shouting "fuck off" and I noticed that a few got up and left right then. Then a number of City fans started shouting at the aggressors to leave them alone. The remaining Sunderland fans were all quiet for the rest of the game, but after our third they all got up to leave.

Of course it shouldn't have happened, but the bloke's description of a 5 year old being attacked by City fans is just not how it happened. Nothing would have happened at all if the big mouths had kept quiet.

BringBackSwales said:
awaydayblue said:

that is appalling. I was hoping to be able to take my kids to Wembley if we get to the FA Cup semi final (they are only Members and on season card waiting list so could not get them tickets for LC final) but would have to seriously think again now hearing about shit like this

And you can expect one or two abusive pms aswell from the idiotic minority who do this and then never log on this board again. Twats mate.

BringBackSwales said:
awaydayblue said:

After wittnessing similar and much worse scenes at the Wigan cup final last year and again from I have read and heard of regardingl ast Sunday I would think very carefully before taking my kids to a semi or final at Wembley to watch City. It is sad to say I know - but unfortunately thats how it is these days.
I took Mrs TGR & teenage daughter on Sunday and paid serious money for Club Wembley tickets to avoid such situations. It was worth every penny and we really did have a great time. Our support has changed in recent years without a doubt - of this I am convinced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.