Some Of Our Fans

Re: Our Fans

salfordpaul said:
did any of you go to the full members cup final or the hamburg friendly?? or derbies at maine rd?

same fans, same behaviour, thats football. all clubs have the same problem

^This.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mike4210 said:
No probs in our Block...143..although we had someone to help if it did kick off....
2uo6idu.jpg
Please tell me that wasn't who the OP was referring to?
OP?

mike4210 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mike4210 said:
No probs in our Block...143..although we had someone to help if it did kick off....
2uo6idu.jpg
Please tell me that wasn't who the OP was referring to?
OP?
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

I had a great day yesterday never saw a hint of trouble and to see the Sunderland fans applaud us on the way out. The worst thing i saw was a bloke who put his drink on the floor to have a piss in the cubicle (I bet that tasted good). If anyone thinks this is a pointer to the behaviour of the 'new' City fan needs to get out on a Saturday night in any town or city in the country and there is a reasonable chance that you'll encounter gombeens pissed up and ready to fight.
On a side issue whoever designed the jacks with cubicles and no urinals for blokes must have been pissed when he submitted the plans. It was so frustrating queing for a piss when there was only room for about 8 at a time. Fuckin joke

solley attwell said:
I had a great day yesterday never saw a hint of trouble and to see the Sunderland fans applaud us on the way out. The worst thing i saw was a bloke who put his drink on the floor to have a piss in the cubicle (I bet that tasted good). If anyone thinks this is a pointer to the behaviour of the 'new' City fan needs to get out on a Saturday night in any town or city in the country and there is a reasonable chance that you'll encounter gombeens pissed up and ready to fight.
On a side issue whoever designed the jacks with cubicles and no urinals for blokes must have been pissed when he submitted the plans. It was so frustrating queing for a piss when there was only room for about 8 at a time. Fuckin joke
''Gombeens''? That'll have stumped a few on here. I can see hordes of non-Irish blues heading off to Google as I speak/type!

CTID1988 said:
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level
How strange, this almost mirrored my comment after last years cup final, brainless thugs who just spoils it for the rest of us. Spent time with Sunderland fans before game and boy don't they know how to drink and have a good time and surprise surprise not one bit of trouble .

It's funny this. How a lot of you gang up on a City fan over what someone has posted on a forum.

I see abuse shouted and things kicking off all the time. Simple case of not rising to it and just ignoring it. Alternatively, you can take something small such as the Wembley thing and escalate it massively.

Think facts should be checked before you lot start jumping on the lets call him a "thug" bandwagon. I know the guy, sound lad who doesn't cause or intend to cause any issues.

He's 18, and the person starting this whole issue didn't like the fact his child cried. Wow. Hypocrisy. You're moaning at a dad also for sticking up for his son. Nice. Again, hypocrisy.

Probably a full grown adult and you're posting seat details etc and others are saying name and shame. What are you going to do? Hunt him down and hurl abuse etc? You're going to escalate things further on someone just turned 18, doing something at you are in fact moaning about?

Anyone jumping on the bandwagon is embarrassing. I don't entirely know what happened. Not gonna say he's innocent, not going to say he isn't. Because guess what? I wasn't there.

But hey-ho, enjoy wasting your time on such things. And if you want, gang up on me too. Seems to be the mentality here.

paulchapo said:
I must have been lucky as my day was fantastic from the first minute to the last[Ok apart from the first 45 minutes on the pitch,lol!]

I go to games on my own,my two best mates i used to go with in my youth now sadly no longer with us,gone too soon.

Everyone i spoke to and encountered yesterday was ace. I chatted with a lad from Wytheshawe on the 07:25 flight and had a laugh,especially when we both benefitted from the fit stewardess leaning over to fix the young kid's seatbelt next to him,her boobs in his face and her arse in mine,oh the joys of an aisle seat,lol!

I then had a couple of drinks and met some lovely locals and City fan's in the Sawyers Arms near Paddington station,one young drunken ginger haired City fan hugging me to death and repeating it when he saw me outside Wembley later,lol! A nice chat with a young couple on the train down and another chat later with the same couple who were on my flight home.Another great chat with a young lad from Dublin on the train back who had bought a ticket from a Blue Mooner on here,all in all a fantastic day.

There were over 30 thousand of our lot there yesterday and amongst that many people you will always get some that drink too much or can't behave properly,but on the whole most people are great.My heart goes out to any Blues who got stuck amongst arseholes but that is the lottery of a match,we can often find ourselves stuck in the company of people for ninety minutes we wouldn't normally choose to socialize with.

To anyone who i met and chatted with yesterday i hope you all got home safe and well and thanks for the company!
hi fella that was me on the plane down with you and yes what a bonus that was obviously the story got a bit better the more i drank.Top day and thx to everyone who made it so special .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.