sort the pitch out.

yeh some of the lines didnt look very straight either,especially round the centre circle and the d on the edge of the box

When the academy is open they will most likely stop training at the stadium as the first team training pitches will be identical in size.

ultimateharold said:
Looked a disgrace tonight compared to its normal quality.

I noticed that there was a bit of threadbare-ness around the corner down by CB and SS. I put it down to all the times Navas has been tempting defenders to dive in!!

I think they only have to get the sewing machine out again to make it the green sward it normally is at the beginning of the season.

Some of the "Rewind" videos show how pitches have come on since the seventies and eighties. The Swamp must be the only PL pitch that has retained its 80's credentials.

Why is everyone saying that when the Academy is finished that we'll move over there before matches?
Training in the Ethiad the day before isn't just for the pitch dimensions and surface, as well as that its to get away from the pressure mentalitiy of playing there. No more do the players get like deer in headlights on the big stage. I'd put money on it that without this matchdayeve training in the Ethiad, our home form wouldn't be as it is!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ultimateharold said:
Looked a disgrace tonight compared to its normal quality.

I noticed that there was a bit of threadbare-ness around the corner down by CB and SS. I put it down to all the times Navas has been tempting defenders to dive in!!

I think they only have to get the sewing machine out again to make it the green sward it normally is at the beginning of the season.

Some of the "Rewind" videos show how pitches have come on since the seventies and eighties. The Swamp must be the only PL pitch that has retained its 80's credentials.

The swamp is a damn site better this season because they have got rid of the pitch that they had and installed a Desso, similar to City's pitch and installed at many of the World's leading stadia. They had the same kind of pitch that also gave problems at Wembley before this was also replaced with a Desso Grassmaster pitch. I don't know what it is with those fuckers, they always have to do their own thing, know better than anyone else.

Must be the secret of why their home form is shite, teams are going to the swamp and finding a modern premier league football pitch instead of something that is a throwback to 1979.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.