Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see us getting anything there. Our game has gone to pot and the minnows are smelling blood.
2- 0 Southampton.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko (would put Delph in at LB but alas no other decent defence minded player for left side)
Fern
Bernardo KDB
Foden Jesus Torres

Will update the Form Guide and Season so Far stats above here in this section again after the Saints have played Arsenal tomorrow.

[DONE]

Stats in the original post are now updated after their draw at Arsenal earlier today ... With Chelsea and Leicester both losing their mid-week games, they're now 3rd in the table only behind Spurs and Liverpool ... and that's where they will be come Saturday when they play us!

We need a fast start..catch them cold.. get a early goal, Augero to start otherwise this will be Strictly Come Dancing on a football field, pass, pass,forward, sideways, pass, pass...oh and we are a goal down...
The WBA game was nearly as bad as the derby, we have a full squad and total garbage...

Be interesting to see if the team plays with better tempo with fans present. I know there won’t be any of our fans but playing in front of an atmosphere may help lift the players

Be interesting to see if the team plays with better tempo with fans present. I know there won’t be any of our fans but playing in front of an atmosphere may help lift the players
Think there’s a chance Southampton could move into Tier 3 tomorrow, so it’s not a given there will be fans there.

It will be even more interesting if Southampton play to win.

----------Ederson
Walker--Stones--Dias--Cancelo
-----------Rodri
----Bernardo--Foden
Mahrez---Jesus---Sterling

Back to high intensity City

Anyone watch Liverpool v Spurs tonight. The intensity those two teams played with vs City. We need to get back to that. If players aren't fit drop them, and get them fit.

Very strange seeing a Pep side play games with zero intensity but it has become our hallmark now. We have to sort this out.

Nothing will change in this game. I miss the free flowing football. I am always hopeful that we can turn it around before the team news appears then I remember why we are not great at the mo.

1-2 city I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.