Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Terrible performance.

I can't understand why, when we only have two forwards, Mancini didn't start with only one and why the hell didn't he play Kolo with Garcia in midfield.

Something like:

Hart

Zabaleta
Kolo
Lescott
Clichy

Barry
Garcia
YaYa

Silva
Milner

Agüero / Džeko.

I thought the title was gone before today, but that's it, for sure, now, IMHO.

Yes let's not forget Southampton. A fantastic performance that their fans can be proud of. Will easily escape the relegation battle.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Laughable.

Absolute wank. Hart and Barry. Oh dear. Why was barry left on? Was it so he could totally humiliate himself?

Aguero, silva, yaya, nasri, Dzeko.....£130m... You would think at least one of em might be arsed.

As for Mancini.....well humiliating lescott by leaving a midfielder on in place
of him....

His time is coming and lets hope we get top 4 because if we play like that for much longer we won't.

Worst performance in his time at the club. Something not right at the moment and our season is imploding.

Awful.
It has imploded, but don't throw it all away.

Needed Nasty and Vinnie today..we showed our weakness without them, this paired with terrible play and decisions on and off the pitch led to our loss..

I fully expect a blinding performance from us next time out because we have the players to play blinding football...

But not today.

baildon blue said:
What can you say about that it was like watching the Manchester City side of the 80s.I had flash backs to 1983 where we got thumped 4-1 by Southampton.2 people for me that cost us that game Barry at fault with 2 goals and Joe Harts catching thin hair.

You cant catch thin hair using head& shoulders, but 1 side effect is that it can give you double vision if washed into the eyes

bapi said:
Mancini showed how clueless he is. Again. Just buy more players and more players! Spend 150M every summer! But he is stupid, arrogant and naive and this is why Inter sacked him.
That really is the extent of his managerial repertoire. Buy buy buy. Spend spend spend. More more more.

Getting tired of it tbh.

Very poor performance. Worst for a long, long time. The manager is paid to get results ( anyone can pick a losing side ) and he has been in the Premiership long enough to know that away games in the Premiership are going to be tough and competitive, so pick tough and competitive players, not rocket science. Taking off Lescott was bizarre and not playing an in form Milner, well. I'm not a Mancini outer but for £5m a year I would expect better decisions. We're nine points clear of Arsenal in 5th and a Champions League place is a must for future progression

Things are not right

Confused (distracted) minds

At this level 70% of the game is mental, our mentality was woeful

The Tevez thing - not a coincidence

All will be revealed, probably on Monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.