Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Their starting 11 cost £19.5million apparently... could have added £10million if their record signing wasn't injured but he was.

Goo said:
AlthamBlue said:
Goo said:
Who in the world would you want to replace Mancini?! Count Mourinho out because the Barca boys don't want him, and he's not interested in stability and youth.

With that in mind, who is available and better than Mancini? I can't think of anyone!

We know this team can win the league it's happened before, and we know this Manager can win the league because he's done it before. Stop going gun-ho and call for a sacking, that was the players fault all day long!

At what point do you blame the manager for our inept performances? Or has he done no wrong and it's always the players?

If you're looking for an exact definition of circumstances then you're not going to get an answer as they're far too complex to write on a forum, however, that performance today was languid, and disinterested. The only players who looked slightly concentrated were the subs. Players need to look at themselves in the mirror, if they want to win another title they need to understand it takes 100% commitment from the first minute to the last!

Languid and disinterested comes from the manager (in my opinion as I know fuck all about tactics) it's job to motivate them. In my opinion, his fault.

Disgraceful performance..............worst for a very long time

Changes will come soon and truthfully are needed

Champions2012! said:
50mmo3.jpg

to be honest, its the best shot barry has done for a while now

noise said:
How many of our players were playing international friendlies few days ago? We looked exhausted from the beginning of the match.
So were Chelsea's. So were Arsenal's. So were Spurs'.

Remind me how their matches today went again?....

citymad said:
Yes let's not forget Southampton. A fantastic performance that their fans can be proud of. Will easily escape the relegation battle.
We scored all three of their goals for them. Fuck Southampton.

taking the positives out the game ! I thought Gael Clichy was different class today ! attitude spot on ! just a shame his fellow countryman samir nasri showed completely the opposite, didnt seem to break sweat in the hour he played ! We were outclassed by a more hungrier southampton side, this is hard to understand when we are chasing for the title. No point changing manager at this stage of the season but something has to change, Maybe give a few of the youngsters a shot and leave out the likes of Nasri and get rid in the summer. TOGETHER

Although guys on ESPN are f-ing clueless, they do make ONE good point - it's not a good situation when a manager makes it CLEAR that you're not part of the future (Lescott, some others as well) - and then has to rely on you as a starting CB...

I think that's a real problem with this team - lot of these players do not think they'll be here next year, and their effort and dedication suffer.

And that's all down to Mancini and "we need more players". Instead he should be building a TEAM with CHEMISTRY - at which he failed, miserably.

You can just tell he's lost the players...majority of them, actually.

Horrible performance today.

Clichy and Zabaleta tried and that is about it.

Most of the team either thought we only had to turn up or they know something is happening behind the scenes and were not interested.

Does Mancini know he hasn't the backing of the owners as no money in January and Mario being sold and also very poor summer transfer window.

poor all round today, absolutely nothing went for us. gave the ball away more times than i can remember. they pressed and pressed us didn't stop until the final whistle, you would have thought they were fighting for the title tonight and we were in a relegation battle. anyway looking to the next game now...cant be any worse than today.....can it?
some people on here need their heads wobbling and remember where we have come from!!
we're going through a bad spell at the moment, every team does, every team looses to teams they wouldn't expect to in the season. unfortunately for us it couldn't have come at a worse time.
CTID!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.