Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

inbetween said:
How anyone can put the blame firmly at Barry/Garcia's door is beyond me, the team as a whole was a total joke completely tonight. Silva and Nasri were awful, didn't do anything at all and they were subbed because they were so ineffective and bad. Yaya was shite, Zabs was miles out of position for their 1st and well it was just a joke as a whole.

For the most part Garcia held his own and had nothing to do with the calamities which involved their 3 goals, one of them involving the supposed best goalkeeper in the Premier League so really it was just a joke all around if you ask me.

Barry will get blamed, and rightly so. But there were plenty of others who weren't far behind. As far as I'm concerned, putting in no effort is just as bad as a poor one.

Nasri and Yaya were passengers, that's being kind. Aguero looked like a man who has lost his way. Hart's mind was elsewhere. Tevez disappears.

I think something happened. Wheels came off the whole team at once, something is up.

MaineRoadM14 said:
bapi said:
Mancini showed how clueless he is. Again. Just buy more players and more players! Spend 150M every summer! But he is stupid, arrogant and naive and this is why Inter sacked him.
That really is the extent of his managerial repertoire. Buy buy buy. Spend spend spend. More more more.

Getting tired of it tbh.

Well you should of had a good rest because we aint signed anything of note for a while

baggy said:
EaglesFan said:
Although guys on ESPN are f-ing clueless, they do make ONE good point - it's not a good situation when a manager makes it CLEAR that you're not part of the future (Lescott, some others as well) - and then has to rely on you as a starting CB...

I think that's a real problem with this team - lot of these players do not think they'll be here next year, and their effort and dedication suffer.

And that's all down to Mancini and "we need more players". Instead he should be building a TEAM with CHEMISTRY - at which he failed, miserably.

You can just tell he's lost the players...majority of them, actually.

This.

In a nutshell...
Also Mancini saying "FUCK YOU" to his players shows such a lack of class. I am not a Mancini hater, but he keeps disappointing.

Oh well that was a bad, no very bad day so we will have to make sure we are at least runners up and FA cup winners all in all that wouldn't be all that bad. This is now the time to get behind the team and manager, let's not forget how far we have come in a very short time and at least we are not fighting against relegation.
Let's all get behind the team against Leeds and make it a day to remember and please stop slagging off the players and management team this loss is not the end of the world!

Seosa said:
I said it in the Matchday thread; Barry's reaction spoke volumes. That did not look accidental at all.

I'll stick my neck out here tbh......I'd drop Hart for Pantilimon.

Nah. I still have visions of Panti against Villa in the League Cup. But Joe really, really needs competition for his place.

WTF was up with bob? He looked like he didn't give a s*** when we were 2 goals down, He was just standing there hands in his pocket thinking "Lol f*** this"

Today was not the first time that Hart has made a major blunder. He's very capable of pulling off some brilliant saves but he really has been poor this season. We're fortunate that it's overlooked due to the England love-in with him because if that error had been committed by certain other keepers in the league, we'd never hear the end of it.

Question is...who is expecting a big reaction after that performance from the players over the next few weeks ?

Pride in battle ! Not much in evidence today.

Seosa said:
I said it in the Matchday thread; Barry's reaction spoke volumes. That did not look accidental at all.

I'll stick my neck out here tbh......I'd drop Hart for Pantilimon.
Could be a good idea.When i saw Joe Hart before the match he looked like he didnt give a sh**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.