Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

baildon blue said:
Seosa said:
I said it in the Matchday thread; Barry's reaction spoke volumes. That did not look accidental at all.

I'll stick my neck out here tbh......I'd drop Hart for Pantilimon.
Could be a good idea.When i saw Joe Hart before the match he looked like he didnt give a sh**

I've been cold towards Hart for quite a while, tbh.

Bruce Foresight said:
citymad said:
Yes let's not forget Southampton. A fantastic performance that their fans can be proud of. Will easily escape the relegation battle.
We scored all three of their goals for them. Fuck Southampton.

Mate, they dominated us from start to finish. 3-1 flattered us !!!

Palerider said:
Very poor performance. Worst for a long, long time. The manager is paid to get results ( anyone can pick a losing side ) and he has been in the Premiership long enough to know that away games in the Premiership are going to be tough and competitive, so pick tough and competitive players, not rocket science. Taking off Lescott was bizarre and not playing an in form Milner, well. I'm not a Mancini outer but for £5m a year I would expect better decisions. We're nine points clear of Arsenal in 5th and a Champions League place is a must for future progression

Liverpool was poor that was sheer dross and an absolute disgrace.

No communication , no spark , nothing but letting with all due respect a bunch of battlers who albeit wanted it much more than our primmadonnas today look far better than they were.

That wasn't even an effort we would have got under SP.

Have not seen such a lack lustre disinterested performance from us in many a year.

Every one was pitiful not a single positive that could be taken from that game.

RM and the players better pull something out of their lazy arses before we start to look at the likes of Arsenal and Everton catching and passing us.

Funny isn't it after QPR we were in a great run last two game we have been poor but people looking at it differently as in Mancini lost the dressing room players no hunger Mancini is off, is his last game!

KNEE JERK reaction for me this happens through a season it's just because we are chasing the scum who have got the most points in premier history at this point in time!

If our owners sack Mancini after that performance for me it would be knee jerk and just like an Abramovich sacking! Personally I think our owners will stick with Mancini for at least another season me is give him 2 more

That was horrific, inept and a bit worrying the players seemed apathetic.

We got out passed by Southampton and it highlighted our slow build up play and lack of guile. Everyone has cottoned on to our style of play, and adapted, our Manager hasn't.

Granted two massive mistakes contributed but they looked like Brazil at times all down to quick direct passing and fast counters going for the jugular.

Leagues gone I was still optimistic beforehand, now we're looking the other way.

Little by Little said:
WTF was up with bob? He looked like he didn't give a s*** when we were 2 goals down, He was just standing there hands in his pocket thinking "Lol f*** this"

No he wasn't,he was going apeshit.I know this because I nearly pissed myself at his manic gesticulating while Platt stood by with his mouth agape with no idea what way to look.

NothingSpecial said:
Silva is terribly overrated. There is a reason why Real Madrid choose Ozil instead of this canarian with a chronic ankle injury.

Ridiculous comment. The guy played shite today, but was awesome last 2 seasons and started to get his mojo back this season too. Bad day at the office today, nothing more. OK a VERY bad day.

Seosa said:
baildon blue said:
Seosa said:
I said it in the Matchday thread; Barry's reaction spoke volumes. That did not look accidental at all.

I'll stick my neck out here tbh......I'd drop Hart for Pantilimon.
Could be a good idea.When i saw Joe Hart before the match he looked like he didnt give a sh**

I've been cold towards Hart for quite a while, tbh.
Poor old Joe - has to learn to close his legs when the ball comes at him he always does this and I knew it would get him sooner or later- if you watch how he takes the ball he always does that with his legs wide open- drop it and it's right through- c'mon Joe get that sorted.
As for the rest well none really cut it today - donated title bad really bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.