Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I feel sorry for the 3000 City fans that watched and payed good money to see such a pile of shit.My thoughts are with you on that long jouney back.I could hear the City fans getting behind the team and they were brilliant.

Champions2012! said:
50mmo3.jpg
Barry must have taken a bung for that. He had plenty of time to control turn to his left and clear.

Fantastic last 15 minutes of singing and loved the constant "we never win at home and we never win away...." Chant going on for ages. Despite the crap performance we did ourselves proud.

He who hasn't cocked up in their life cast the first stone. We have all done worse, and Barry has been a great Footballer and a Great Man for City.

So according to Mancini, we had 15 players arrive on Friday from the international friendlies. It pretty much looked like our entire team was jet lagged.

Gabriel said:
Not sure any player merited pass marks this evening. We were simply deficient in every department and I just hope our failings don't detract from Southampton. They played with verve and were worthy winners.

Not beaten a side from the top half all season, and we made them look like Barcefuckinglona. Wake up and smell the coffee blues. This result and performance has been coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.