Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

worst performance under bobby since he got here and im still sat here trying to work out why

title is gone, not maths wise but we are not playing well enough and we dont deserve to take it this year

take stock, we win this fa cup and make certain we finish at least second from here on pull the fookin socks up and move on start again in the summer

asking utd now to lose 4 games from 12 it isnt happening and thats us winning all of ours in the process like i said above sort out whatever is wrong and make sure we finish 2nd and win the only trophy we are fighting for

Ducado said:
It looked to me that something was wrong behind the scenes, not got a clue as to what it was, but something was not right

Something to do with Tevez. I seem to recall someone on my twitter timeline who sits just to the left of the dugout that he and others were shaking their heads furiously at one substitute. Not sure what this "Family reasons" was all about.

Everyone seemed to look abit glum even before kick off though.

My first time on here having been banned by the Guardian aka Man Utd fanzine and thoroughly bored with idiots spouting the same old shit on BBC.

Not sure what to make of tonight's defeat, when all said and done three mistakes cost us, where our players knackered, did every 50/50 drop there way?

Too many square pegs in round holes for me. Realistically we aren't going to catch Stretford but can we keep going and finish in the top 3...

Ducado said:
It looked to me that something was wrong behind the scenes, not got a clue as to what it was, but something was not right

Very clear wasn't it?

Did we win any one-on-one situation over the 90 minutes?
The players all looked like they'd been given a proper whack right in the solar plexus by Mike Tyson.

Wonder if it has anything to do with Carlos's sudden absence and "family matters". But then again, would Mancini be so critical of the squad post game if it had it's natural explanation?

hart 4
zabba6
clichy 7
lescot 5
garcia fuck off
ya ya 4
barry_2
silva 5
nasri fuck off
dzecko 6
kun 6

ped said:
hart 4
zabba6
clichy 7
lescot 5
garcia fuck off
ya ya 4
barry_2
silva 5
nasri fuck off
dzecko 6
kun 6

Garcia-out of position
Nasri-not interested.
Dzeko- too selfish, never looks to play someone in.
Yaya-looked half asleep and has done all season.
Silva -needs a month off to re-charge his battery
Joe- still a good keeper, prone to the odd gaff but all keepers are
Barry- to casual, a lot of misplaced passes
The rest-just a bad day at the offcie

I thought i was being too cynical watching that game today BUT im obviously not alone, especially reading some of the comments on here its plainly obvious something is not right in the camp. It was like a team full of imposters. Might seem over the top after one horrendous performance but it was like watching Sven's team at the end of his reign.

Good thing we weren't playing Barcelona, because against a team of their caliber combined with the pressing we would have been clobbered. Then again maybe utter complacency was what made most of the team look so lethargic today.
Hope we can bounce back from this and push towards a proper title challenge. I don't really see a lot to fault the manager with today, the team selected was well capable of defeating this Southampton side and they just didn't show up.

Pezzer2 said:
I thought i was being too cynical watching that game today BUT im obviously not alone, especially reading some of the comments on here its plainly obvious something is not right in the camp. It was like a team full of imposters. Might seem over the top after one horrendous performance but it was like watching Sven's team at the end of his reign.

Unfortunately if you collect a team of great players on a fortune and achieve the target straight away the desire will drop.

It was always said winning the title was one thing, retaining it quite another. Seems like nobody told the lads.

Chippy_boy said:
MSP said:
EaglesFan said:
What I'm thinking now is - Roberto probably ripped him a new one at the half for the error on their first goal - and he went OVERBOARD so Barry said "fuck you too".

Could it be?

It was good finish, tbh, lol

Sorry guys, I can't be too bothered after this so I'm trying to laugh it.

You know it never occured to me that he might have done it deliberately. And I don't think he did. But you could be excused for thinking it, that's for sure. Quite the most bizarre own goal.

I don't think it was deliberately, don't even want to think it.

It was bizarre though but even more bizarre was his reaction to it. All the time you see players putting their heads in hands but he just casually turned over and walked to the center. Just like he wasn't too arsed about it.

He is crucial player for us and he was awful last three matches, it's not strange we won 2 points in them as it was not strange that we struggled on the beginning of the season when he was injured.

Just look at his reaction, not even for a second he did stay there being shocked:

50mmo3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.