Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Opportunity missed.
Clearly not quite ourselves and we need to find whatever is missing soon.
Arsenal will drop more points but 8 more than us I doubt it. Certainly not playing as we are. An Emirates loss and were done I think.

Much as I appreciate your positivity, we were entirely toothless again today. Something is clearly up. Nobody knows the system or the plan. Looks like a team in transition and without a clear direction either
A lot of players are having a bad season. Bernardo is going to be out, Foden is not in the team, KDB is being poor, Cancelo was shit, Gundogan is old. Of course we are not as good offensively!! Still with all those problems, I think we looked good today

View attachment 68159
For those old enough… never forget. Some right dick heads on here. You’ve no idea what supporting a football club is meant to be about. We’re going to go through a massive change in the next 12 months. I hope you Lot have fucked off when we’re brilliant again - with Pep. Spoilt brats
Stop it, we are the richest club in the world , no longer the King of the Cock ups, move on FFS

8 days to prepare for this shower of shit.
Conte out being ill, his assistant thought Pep a lesson.
Arsenal finally lost, all the more motivation more us to reduce the gap.

and this is what we serve up vs bogey Spurs.

if we may meet them in CL in March/April, well, we will be out of CL again vs and English side same as we lost to Spurs before in CL with Pep, or to Pool or the final vs Chelsea mainly due to defensive blunders/errors.

Rodri, Bernardo, Alvarez all awful, heavy touches all game, how they were not subbed I dont know.

Pep needs to smile more, and look at the tactics magnet board a lot more, as he said he doesnt recognize his team, I bet the players dont recognize these tactics.
Haaland for one surely doesnt understand what is happening, why he is getting no service at all and being isolated as fuck. his agent looking at this, and probably on the call with Florentino Perez.
Spot on. There is no logic to what we saw today. Not involving Haaland at all, Alvarez complete lost, strange selection and too many players making bad decisions.
Would be easy to think that behind the scenes there are a hell of a lot of unhappy people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.