Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Brilliant from Mourinho. They can be titled contenders with that game management. As for us Pep has no other ideas other than possession and that’s so 2 years ago.
I agreed next time we adopt his brilliant tactics and let’s see what happens the ball will be very lonely

Marhez and Bernado need fucking off, both well short in both attacking and defending

Whilst Kane is a class apart, how the fuck did he have that much space to their 2nd up?

We can’t score and can’t defend. Not a good combination

The excuses get a tad boring after this long fella, sorry. Performances have been unacceptable for a long time now.
Performances haven’t been good enough I agree , just get fed up with the “Pep out” brigade ,,, I wonder how long some of them have been supporting City ... Maybe I’m angry and just fancy a row ;)

Let the other team have the ball now and again then we might be able to counter attack.
Well yes if we don't let them shoot (2 shots 2 goals again!) and only if we have some pace in the team - most of our pace was on the bench - again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.